Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

If someone has an extra beta key, I'd appreciate it greatly.
I'm a Transgender African Tree Whale, if you have a spare key and you don't automatically give me one, you're sexist & racist.
if anyone has an extra key, i would greatly appreciate it. I would buy a supporter pack, but seeing that my wife watches all my transactions...lol, u know where i am going with this. Help a fellow Exile
Hey guys, I'm just a bored guy who likes to play path of exile. I spent ~$200 on this game since the original beta and that in no way refutes me from supporting ggg furthermore, but it'd make my day if someone could help a fellow who does have spending caps out a little bit. I'm in no rush for a key, nor do I expect one. It truly would make my day if someone helped me out though :)
Heres to hoping someone comes along with a spare key.
Hey i would love to get beta acces, if anyone got a key for me i can ensure you wont regret it to give it to me because i do support like 100% all the time in game (no real money involdes OF COURSE BECAUSE ITS FREE TO FKING PLAY (sry im little mad about this ggg beta key shit pay to play)) but in game for example i gave like 10 exalts away to new players, doing quiz's in my hideout where u can win 100chaos by answering funny questions of things ive created, which btw will be running in legacy league in the next days again. git me up if u want to participate!

thanks and seeya in game, but check out my hideout its a skatepark! a funny series about that, how the skatepark came up is in a youtube series im doing, if u like to see it ask me for link. this is not supposed to be advertise, im new to youtube and im doing it outa love! just metion here because itsd all part of the quiz:)

thats it, seeya in game and don't worm around:D

soulgame
Today i gone with my paysafecard to buy the 30$ key.

Only to be informed for something i didnt knew about.

Yeah,my shitty country and capital controls prevents me from buying the pack but ofcourse it accepted the paysafe card,ofcourse.

Damn i am so legit pissed,And GGG cant do nothing about it and all i can do is get to the beggars line along with my fucking country problems.GG for me...
Bye bye desync!
Somone have mercy on my soul and gief beta key :c

Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Jun 7, 2017, 7:44:06 PM
"
Wesleyt wrote:
i'll take a key if someone is giving one away.

Did you get one?
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
"
Necx wrote:
"
Wesleyt wrote:
i'll take a key if someone is giving one away.

Did you get one?

Me. I don't have yet :). Glad to receive if you have extra.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info