The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

Lovely
Second-class poe gamer
my first support pack!
ok so Im in the beta cause I donated $1k or whatever, question: If I buy a supporter pack can I give the key to my friend so she can play beta too?

Armours look pretty naff to me so I wont be getting one if I cant give her the key, but if I can then its $60 in ur pocket and everyones happy :)
I may have bad tastes but i find the armours sets rather ugly , especially the last two :p.
Hooray for the expansion!
And guys, I think the beta server is smoking :) can't connect to patch server :P
GL fixing it, I'll be patiently retrying every 10 minutes.
all 500 $ lifetimer don't get a beta key. you are automatically invited to it so no need on a key.... but patching servers are down... like everytime ^^
Nice packs! Keep up the good work.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
I'm ready to MTX!
"
ok so Im in the beta cause I donated $1k or whatever, question: If I buy a supporter pack can I give the key to my friend so she can play beta too?

Armours look pretty naff to me so I wont be getting one if I cant give her the key, but if I can then its $60 in ur pocket and everyones happy :)

Your account will already have beta access and dont need to worry about a key. So buying a support pack will still give you a key that you can give to a friend
You guys have really stepped up your trailer game. This new one is awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info