What MBTI personality type are you?

Oh God that was long.

You are most likely a type 3.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 3w2.
Censored.
OP test resulted in ISTJ, which is a surprisingly accurate description. Kinda trippy, some
real psychobabble voodoo going on.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

This one is far less flattering.

I scored type 4, wing 5. The Individualist. Again, hard to deny.

In both tests I scored as most likely type 1 with 9 wing.
Got 5w6. Apparently Type 5 is strongly associated with INTP, which I got from the first test.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Test 1 results: 5w6. Test 2 results: You are most likely a type 5 (the Investigator) with 6 wing

Self-preservation variant

I read the description and bolded the parts that I found scarily accurate in the first test. Bolded parts snipped from the larger whole to provide less of a wall.

The problem for Fives is that while they are comfortable in the realm of thought, they are frequently a good deal less comfortable when it comes to dealing with their emotions, the demands of a relationship, or the need to find a place for themselves in the world. Fives tend to be shy, nonintrusive, independent and reluctant to ask for the help that others might well be happy to extend to them.

Fives are sensitive; they don't feel adequately defended against the world. To compensate for their sensitivity, Fives sometimes adopt an attitude of careless indifference or intellectual arrogance, which has the unfortunate consequence of creating distance between themselves and others.

Fives are usually somewhat restrained when it comes to emotional expression, but they often have stronger feelings than they let on. Few people know what is going on beneath the surface, as Fives have an often exaggerrated need for privacy and a deep seated fear of intrusion. Because of their sensitivity and their fears of inadequacy, Fives fear being overwhelmed, either by the demands of others or by the strength of their own emotions. They sometimes deal with this by developing a minimalistic lifestyle in which they make few demands on others in exchange for few demands being made on them.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jun 9, 2017, 2:19:49 AM
There is nothing such a personality, but rather Stimulationpicture´s i´d call it.
Positive Emotions are stimulation on, negative emotions are stimulation off.
Rampage and Delirium are the positve end and deathwish is the negative end.
The brain is a bit lazy, that´s why you have peroid´s of prevelent emotion´s,
it simply got used to it. With a trick or two, you can completly turn around a person.
I got around 1w5 / 1w2
Spreading salt since 2006
Type 5 and balanced wings. Whatever a 'wing' is.

Edit: Also got type 5 on the second test, although Type 4 and Type 6 are high as well.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Last edited by Doomstryver on Jun 9, 2017, 8:05:49 AM
INTP
Introvert(9%) iNtuitive(19%) Thinking(28%) Perceiving(12%) - looks like me.

7w6 / 7w8 - well... I could agree with that.

Type 9 blah blah blah - doubtful, but I got distracted, maybe misplaced some markers.

Thanks for some fun time.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info