What MBTI personality type are you?

@Abdul: :)

I know it was just a minute. Bait successful!

*moustache twirl*

@Boem: Oh, it was a joke? :P

Why the spoilers for one liners, is this your new way to be annoying because clearly the signature and persistent misspelling are not enough? :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 7, 2017, 8:11:12 AM
If you have to ask, you missed the point.

Must be that 50% thinking logician hindering you.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
*adds another to the list of (probably) intentionally annoying behaviors*

- answering a question with a confirmation of its necessity (yes, a lack of understanding is present) and no clarification whatsoever
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
@Bars. Looks like I've been had! Confound it.

Also, I_NO channeling unsuccessful. I was hoping to conjure her in this thread to get her test results. I'm really interested in our resident Tyrannosaurus rex's personality typing.
Bring back race seasons.
Trying to summon I_NO in this thread?

Yeah, I can see her reading off-topic:

What [ILLEGIBLE] (BORING AF>>>) personality (<<<BORING AF) are you?

Right. :)
post 1) singling out an introvert with a "bad-ass" meme in a bunch of introverts

post 2) joking with the nature of introverts

spoilers = resembling the obscurity of introverts nature to overthink and hide patterns as a defense.

Well that spoiled it, thought you would catch on, i was just poking fun while watching some anime and waiting on a good dota game.

Talk about bombing.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : sacrifice three midget arms and an album of kiss to summon I_NO i reckon.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jun 7, 2017, 8:50:21 AM
I got the introvert joke, lost me on the spoilers though. I do believe that was a bit too obscure for anyone short of a mind reader.

Also, I know humor dies under the dissection of an explanation, but curiosity dies too, and mine was peaked while the humor was missed altogether to begin with.

"
Boem wrote:

edit : sacrifice three midget arms and an album of kiss to summon I_NO i reckon.

If she manage to successfully complete the test, the results will bring Jung back from the grave.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jun 7, 2017, 9:10:01 AM
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
I got INTJ.

Same INTJ
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
My Human Resources department actually requires that this test be taken by new applicants to my company, so I had to take it for my work - I had taken it prior to that, both results were the same.

INTJ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info