What MBTI personality type are you?

Suppose it's technically more accurate to say "PDD-NOS, heavily leaning towards Asperger's"; the difference is one or two checkmarks. If kid-me was more inclined towards stacking blocks it'd be Asperger's, but instead the second opinion was PDD-NOS. Sure, whatever.

Number-heavy games in general are pretty well-suited to people with autism. The cold, binary logic of the machine is reliable and comforting. :P Path of Exile is all about stacking numbers to make numbers go up, preferrably exponentially. Heck, just take a look at Path of Building (what a shitty name eh): it's numbers all the way down.

e; don't worry about the various descriptors of autism, it's mostly waffling.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jun 7, 2017, 7:37:20 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Suppose it's technically more accurate to say "PDD-NOS, heavily leaning towards Asperger's"; the difference is one or two checkmarks. If kid-me was more inclined towards stacking blocks it'd be Asperger's, but instead the second opinion was PDD-NOS. Sure, whatever.

Number-heavy games in general are pretty well-suited to people with autism. The cold, binary logic of the machine is reliable and comforting. :P Path of Exile is all about stacking numbers to make numbers go up, preferrably exponentially. Heck, just take a look at Path of Building (what a shitty name eh): it's numbers all the way down.

Got a bit lost in the intricacies of various autism-spectrum disorders, to be honest.

Loved the bolded description of Path of Exile. It does manage to capture the essence of the game in a way, or at least one of the ways to look at it.

About Path of Building, arrgh. Tell me about it. When I discovered it, I played Path of Building for a week instead of Path of Exile :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 7, 2017, 7:31:36 AM
"
Necromael wrote:
@Bars yes I agree, thats why I posted it under a guise of fun little test

GO AWAY YOU BULLIES I'M NOT YOUR GUINEA PIG!
Bring back race seasons.
Worth noting: I took the test a few more times, and the percentile variance changes up and down for the letters but the results always remain the same.

INTJ every time.

EDIT: Forgot to note that the duplicate tests were from other websites. All the Jung personality typing stuff.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jun 7, 2017, 7:51:29 AM
Between INTJ and ISTJ (28%/3%/75%/50%)
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Abdul: I'm not your guinea pig!

Five minutes later: I retook the test a few more times to confirm the validity of the results.

:D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:

Five minutes later: I retook the test a few more times to confirm the validity of the results.

Spoiler
Watch out boys, we got an introvert over here <.<

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

Spoiler

Last edited by Bars on Jun 7, 2017, 7:59:12 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Spoiler

Peace,

-Boem-

Technically it was only 1 minute. >>

But, in furthering my I_NO channeling:

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BULLIES

Bring back race seasons.
"
Bars wrote:
"