You go...girl?

"
Bars wrote:
If it looks like trolling and the results are people being trolled, it's trolling as far as I'm concerned. Whether or not it's a deliberate effect or it's unintentional and the poster is being perfectly sincere is irrelevant.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and acts like a duck it's a duck? That's fair.

But to me, intent is relevant.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
If it looks like trolling and the results are people being trolled, it's trolling as far as I'm concerned. Whether or not it's a deliberate effect or it's unintentional and the poster is being perfectly sincere is irrelevant.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and acts like a duck it's a duck? That's fair.

But to me, intent is relevant.

All right, knock yourself out talking to the wall :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
On topic: How many posters here think women would simply stop competing officially if the previous suggestion (throw all genders into a single event globally for all sports) was enacted?

For a few years, maybe a decade, I think women would continue to compete officially. After that, the hilarity of it all would come crashing and women would simply build their own unofficial segregated tourney, and we would have petitions for official women-only events.

If we want to move forward and include transgenders in official events, we need official transgender-only events.

Unless we don't care about justice and fairness and sporting events are only done for the money.

Spoiler
Most are.
Bring back race seasons.
I don't think this entirely hypothetical (and I think impossible to happen) scenario would survive more than a year.

Sporting events wouldn't actually change, by the way. It would still be all men. The women's events will simply disappear. They won't be able to qualify for anything.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
On topic: How many posters here think women would simply stop competing officially if the previous suggestion (throw all genders into a single event globally for all sports) was enacted?

I'd like to see this initiative get started. Just to see feminists burst into flames. The same feminists that claim that women are just as capable as men in everything.

The very fact that this was, to my knowledge, never proposed (especially not by feminists), leads me to believe that SJWs don't really believe in "equality" & girl powah.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

I'd like to see this initiative get started. Just to see feminists burst into flames. The same feminists that claim that women are just as capable as men in everything.

The very fact that this was, to my knowledge, never proposed (especially not by feminists), leads me to believe that SJWs don't really believe in "equality" & girl powah.

I don't think anyone but the most deranged and extremist feminists are claiming there are no biological differences between the sexes. The ones who have an actual brain are advocating for an equal social standing, which is a different topic altogether, and one that is actually debatable. Debatable as in, I am willing to talk about that and it's a great idea, but who said women have it worse? I could make a solid argument for men being screwed in many ways in today's modern societies, but let's not devolve to that bottomless pit of a topic.

The "everyone is actually equal" folks are, in my not-so-humble opinion, either trolls, insane or, ahem, of suboptimal intelligence.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 7, 2017, 6:25:06 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
This is scientifically proven to cause irreparable brain and muscle damage.

So, the only way a woman can become empowered, is by being born with a penis :)

No, it's society's fault - it's all a social construct.

i couldnt agree more lol,fsociety:)
Last edited by Bogda34 on Jun 7, 2017, 6:27:56 AM
"
Bogda34 wrote:

i couldnt agree more lol,fsociety:)

I was being ironic. I don't actually think that. I guess this means you couldn't disagree more, and that's fine - just clarifying :)
"
Bars wrote:
The ones who have an actual brain are advocating for an equal social standing, which is a different topic altogether, and one that is actually debatable.

What is equal social standing?

If you need to discriminate men, to push women into certain educational fields or economic sectors, you are trying to achieve "equal social standing" or as SJWs call it: equality of outcome. But the very fact that you need "women quotas" and discriminate men, confirms that women are less capable to enter those fields on their own in a meritocratic way.

The so called "rational feminists" are just as hypocritical as the deranged ones. If feminists would be for "equal social standing", we wouldn't have such discrimination of men in the family law, as we have it now. feminists would argue for 50%/50% child custody, no alimony (women have jobs now, right?), etc... But they don't. Instead they invent BS like mansplaining & the fictional wage gap.

There is no such thing as a "fair" or "rational" feminist. Feminism is a political lobby, devoted to create privileges for women, at the expense of men. Plus the family court racket they have going on.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 7, 2017, 6:39:00 AM
Look, I'm not a great fan of this too, no need to explain it to me. I just think it's a long topic, one that is not entirely related to this thread and one that most certainly bores me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info