You go...girl?

"
sarahaustin wrote:
More transphobia, great. You do know a trans woman has the same hormone levels as a non trans one, right?

No, yeah. We're definitely transphobic, Sarah.

We continue to see examples where MTF or FTM transitions are at different levels than their counterparts that have been the same gender throughout their life.

Current hormone levels aside, they had all of their formative years with the opposite gender's hormone levels. To cast that aside and say that it did not impact their growth and development is absurd.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jun 7, 2017, 5:15:31 AM
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
More transphobia, great. You do know a trans woman has the same hormone levels as a non trans one, right?

No, yeah. We're definitely transphobic, Sarah.

We continue to see examples where MTF or FTM transitions are at different levels than their counterparts that have been the same gender throughout their life.

Current hormone levels aside, they had all of their formative years with the opposite gender's hormone levels. To cast that aside and say that it did not impact their growth and development is absurd.

Thats the very definition of transphobia. Trans people have no advantages. Educate yourself first before talking out of your ass. Trans women lose muscle mass on hormones while trans men get muscle mass while on test.

"
sarahaustin wrote:

Thats the very definition of transphobia. Trans people have no advantages. Educate yourself first before talking out of your ass. Trans women lose muscle mass on hormones while trans men get muscle mass while on test.

It simply science and genetics. Bigger bones structures during youth equal longer fibers and stronger tendons. Even if later on they get the same level of testo than normal women, their frame development is much different.

Women have lager pelvis for birth delivery which greatly impair their muscles and tendons attachment.

This Shemale have tighter pelvis and stronger tendons from his biological birth. He have an advantage on those women.

Muscles mass have little advantage on sport like running. What is important is muscle fibers and tendons. On running sports, clearly a shemale even on hormones will have advantages from his male genetics.

also:

Dr. Emily Kraus, a primary care sports medicine physician at Stanford Health Care in California

Body size is another factor. Women, on average, have smaller lungs than men do, meaning their maximal oxygen consumption (VO2 max) is lower. The VO2 max for a sedentary woman is about 33 milliliters of oxygen per kilogram of body mass per minute, while a young sedentary man's is about 42 ml/kg/min, according to a 1998 study in the journal Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise.

In elite runners, VO2 max is higher, but men still top women. Basically, "the amount of oxygen produced at maximum exertion is greater in males than in females," Kraus said. This means that women have to work harder to breathe in oxygen that they can deliver to their muscles, she said.

Women's hearts also tend to be smaller than men's, which means they have a smaller stroke volume, or the amount of oxygenated blood that the left ventricle pumps out in one beat.

To top that off, women also have less hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the body's tissues, including the muscles, Kraus said.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 7, 2017, 5:30:02 AM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

No. The definition of transphobia is the irrational fear and/or hatred of transgenders. I neither fear or hate them.

Odd that I'm advocating fairness to all categories, and am labeled transphobic. Odd that I even empathize with transgenders and congratulated Peng on her transition in her thread.

I expect that transgenders will be stigmatized even further, if we continue to allow them into official sporting events with women and men who have not transitioned. MTF have all of the benefits of growing into adults AS MEN. They lose muscle mass while on hormones, but they gained more during general growth than normal women did.

Since most men transition AFTER adulthood and growth is completed, my argument is sound and relevant.

Please explain to me how I am being transphobic, though. I'm genuinely curious, now. I'm pretty sure I haven't been in the past.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jun 7, 2017, 5:28:57 AM
Creating resentment for the sake of inclusiveness. Congratulations! You just achieved the opposite of your agenda.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
As far as biomechanics, men usually have longer legs than women do, meaning they have more room for muscle, as well as a longer stride length, said Dr. Miho Tanaka, an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery and director of the Women's Sports Medicine Program at Johns Hopkins Medicine.

Moreover, because women tend to have wider hips, their running stance is not as efficient as a man's is, Tanaka said.

"Muscles work efficiently when everything is in line," Tanaka said. "If your hips are very narrow, like a man's, then your quads are running straight from your hips, past your knees. It's in a straight line, so it's acting in the same direction that you're running."

For a runner with wider hips, however, the "muscles almost have to turn a corner, so to speak," Tanaka said. "It's not like the optimized function for the muscle."

This isn't to say that women with wide hips can't run, but it's one of the many factors that explain why women, on average, aren't as fast as men, she said.

To sum it up, women's lungs and hearts have a smaller capacity to breathe in oxygen and pump oxygenated blood, respectively, and they have less hemoglobin in their blood to carry that oxygen. Moreover, women tend to have less lean muscle and shorter legs than men do, as well as wider hips, which makes running less efficient.

"It's quite impressive; even with these disadvantages at baseline, some women are still quite competitive with men," Kraus said.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Spoiler
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 7, 2017, 5:39:18 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Spoiler

I'm hoping that's all it was. But past post history has shown it probably isn't.

I don't mind bait, though. Fishing is a favorite past time of mine.

Bring back race seasons.
If it looks like trolling and the results are people being trolled, it's trolling as far as I'm concerned. Whether or not it's a deliberate effect or it's unintentional and the poster is being perfectly sincere is irrelevant.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

"
Before her transition, Hubbard competed in weightlifting as a man. Now a woman, she wants to continue to compete as her gender.

Guy was a man his whole life, during which gained all the muscle mass and was competing with other men. Guy decides he'll "transition", gulp down some hormones for a few months and now the liberal insanity treats him legally as a "woman". Ofc. he proceeded to mop up the competition of real women, who were women their whole life.

This guy was probably at the low end of male categories, so at 30+, he simply decided he'll try his luck in female categories.

This is a popcorn worthy laughable travesty. If I cared about discrimination, I'd be more preoccupied by discriminating 50% of the species, than discriminating some irrelevant % of transgenders.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info