[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Uros91 wrote:
Hello NeverSink,

First of all I would like to thank you for the amazing job you did with your loot filter and FilterBlade site itself. It is simple yet powerful tool for filtering trough all that junk that would otherwise cover my screen.

Two things that I find a bit troublesome tho are:

1. When filtering jewelry there seems to be no option of actually choosing to only show rings and amulets and ignore belts. As far as I know in Rare Items>Rings and Amulets options it is not possible to separate them, just choose to show or hide them altogether (rings+amulets+belts).

2. Second one is concerning maps. I usually hide all maps later in the league as long as they are not tier 11+ (red maps) or unique ones, but the thing is that I would actually like to see those maps (t1-10) in case they are corrupted (mostly because of 8 mod roles). It is possible to highlight maps that are corrupted, but the thing is if they were set to be hidden, they still won't be shown. It would be great if there was an option to actually hide all lower tier maps, but with the exception of corrupted ones that would overwrite that setting and show them in case they are corrupted.

Of course I could be missing something and that it is possible to adjust those 2 things, in which case I do apologize. Once again thanks for the great tool and all the work you put in it.

1. If you simply want to hide all rare belts, you can do so here: Customize -> Endgame -> Rare Items -> Hide & Highlight by type -> Hide rares by class. And select belts. If you also want to hide Tier 1 & 2 belts, just increase the strictness of that rule.

2. So I'm guessing you found the option to simply hide maps by their tier. But there is also another option to highlight maps if they're corrupted: Customize -> Endgame -> Maps -> Highlight Map Properties -> Highlight corrupted maps. BUT: There is currently a bug with incorrect priorities, causing this rule to not do anything if you hide low tier maps. This will be fixed with the next update.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
I have a issue when downloading the filter...

It says incorrect line at the start of it.. I tried to delete it, but that didn't work.

There seems to be some lines which shouldn't be there..

I created the Filterblade based off your semi-strict version, and modified it to my needs ect.

line 1: unknodnw rule type [["NeverSink","Semi-Strict","Slick"],"3 oct 2017,"

Not sure how to upload the filter here.

The file I download is for some reason a txt file and then I have to convert it to filter myself, is that normal?

Oh and the file downloaded says "filterchanges_Name..." does that mean I need to run your semi-strict filter instead of this file and it will have the changes added into that one?

Last edited by Mothgar on Oct 2, 2017, 8:10:52 PM
"
Mothgar wrote:
I have a issue when downloading the filter...

It says incorrect line at the start of it.. I tried to delete it, but that didn't work.

There seems to be some lines which shouldn't be there..

I created the Filterblade based off your semi-strict version, and modified it to my needs ect.

line 1: unknodnw rule type [["NeverSink","Semi-Strict","Slick"],"3 oct 2017,"

Not sure how to upload the filter here.

The file I download is for some reason a txt file and then I have to convert it to filter myself, is that normal?

Oh and the file downloaded says "filterchanges_Name..." does that mean I need to run your semi-strict filter instead of this file and it will have the changes added into that one?

You downloaded the "Save file", not the filter.
The save file is a FilterBlade-only file to store and load your changes and is useless inGame.

You just need to click the big, red "Download filter" button on the download screen. Don't forget to click "load" on your save-state if you want to download a filter with those changes you made included.
sorry for my bad english

as mentioned by "JustSpaghetti" in page 7

theres a few error may corrupt the whole file when loading

and i managed to pin pointed the error

---
In "Remaining background colors:" section

Essence LVL2

"Border colors"

Warband Item

"Remaining border colors:"

T1 LOW currency

Cosmetic: Fated Uniques
---

if one of above was changed , when load form the save-file

the filter will be corrupt , and it will randomly change , disable things

love ur custom filter , keep going
"
clsy wrote:
sorry for my bad english

as mentioned by "JustSpaghetti" in page 7

theres a few error may corrupt the whole file when loading

and i managed to pin pointed the error

---
In "Remaining background colors:" section

Essence LVL2

"Border colors"

Warband Item

"Remaining border colors:"

T1 LOW currency

Cosmetic: Fated Uniques
---

if one of above was changed , when load form the save-file

the filter will be corrupt , and it will randomly change , disable things

love ur custom filter , keep going

Thank you so much for this info! It helped a lot reproducing the error and finding the bug! I just fixed it! I was some weird conversion mistake because the PoE colors/opacity values are weird.
There's no way to hide certain div cards (through filterblade), such an option would be awesome.

"
nucleus wrote:
There's no way to hide certain div cards (through filterblade), such an option would be awesome.

You now you can either use the live version and just hide the lowest tier and put all the cards you dont wanna see in there.

Or you can use http://beta.filterblade.xyz/ and add a new tier of divination cards and hide all those, BUT: Be warned: There are some bugs on the beta version! Especially if you want to load a save with a new tier. But if its really urgent you can try it.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
nucleus wrote:

You now you can either use the live version and just hide the lowest tier and put all the cards you dont wanna see in there.

Or you can use http://beta.filterblade.xyz/ and add a new tier of divination cards and hide all those, BUT: Be warned: There are some bugs on the beta version! Especially if you want to load a save with a new tier. But if its really urgent you can try it.

Thank you, will try the safe way. Don't know how I missed that, pretty obvious. cheers!
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
JustSpaghetti wrote:
Thanks, in advance, for this great tool that you guys have put so much work into.

I just wanted to mention some sort of bug that occurred to me. I was customising your UberStrict(normal) filter, changing a few appearances and a lot of sounds. I saved the filter to the website, and downloaded it. In game, I found one of my mistakes and either another one of my mistakes or an issue with FilterBlade where my alchemy orbs were playing the wrong sound. I open up FilterBalde again to amend my mistakes, loaded the autosave (which made me worry that maybe it didn't save everything that i changed recently) so then i went to load my saved filter. It loaded with 2 errors, i tried loading it again, this time 1 error. I repeated a couple times, still one error.

I made the changes that I needed to make and then I save the filter, start playing with it and find out that many of my sounds were somehow changed to sound6 or sound4. Now I need to redo every single sound. Some of my sounds remained the same. IDK what went wrong but i thought i should let you guys know...

I'm not sure if this will help with anything but in my filter, sound4 was almost exclusively used for 6s items. My sound6 was used for many different items that I consider to be somewhere near the value of 1c.

Sorry for the late reply.
Do you have any more info about this?
I tried to reproduce it myself but couldn't.

Did it happen again?
Do you know what may cause it?
Do you still have one of those (kinda) corrupted saves and could send me it's save-file?

No, sorry, I tried to give as much potentially useful information in the first post, I still don't know much about filters so I have no idea why the sounds changed.
So far, I dont think it has happened again and unfortunately, I dont have the old save file anymore.
If I come across this issue again, I will be sure to either edit this post or make a new one, and keep the save files.
Hello, got a (small ?) suggestion regarding map customization. Basically I'd like to make my endgame filter "self-adapting" regarding which map tiers are shown by the filter. Lemme explain : currently you can set a threshold for "outleveled" maps (7 by default) which makes them appear smaller but they're still shown. You can also set a threshold for maps that you want to hide completely but this threshold is hardcoded and is not relative to the zone level, unlike the outleveling one. Could it be ? Basically in my case I'd like to tell the filter to not show me any map lower than my current zone by 7+ levels. So T3 map drops would be shown up to T9, but when I start running T10s then they don't appear anymore, etc. It could be a checkable option on the website : "Compeltely hide outleveled maps"

Is this possible or would it be too much work for too little benefit ?
Last edited by Wendek on Oct 25, 2017, 1:40:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info