[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Hey guys,
thanks for all the hard work you are putting into this.

Whenever I try to upload my filter I get the same error:

"
There was an error in your save file. It could be outdated. If you are sure it is a bug, please contact us at Support@FilterBlade.xyz

Would be awesome if you could tell me what I am doing wrong.

My filter: https://pastebin.com/T3B4zMhH
Thanks, in advance, for this great tool that you guys have put so much work into.

I just wanted to mention some sort of bug that occurred to me. I was customising your UberStrict(normal) filter, changing a few appearances and a lot of sounds. I saved the filter to the website, and downloaded it. In game, I found one of my mistakes and either another one of my mistakes or an issue with FilterBlade where my alchemy orbs were playing the wrong sound. I open up FilterBalde again to amend my mistakes, loaded the autosave (which made me worry that maybe it didn't save everything that i changed recently) so then i went to load my saved filter. It loaded with 2 errors, i tried loading it again, this time 1 error. I repeated a couple times, still one error.

I made the changes that I needed to make and then I save the filter, start playing with it and find out that many of my sounds were somehow changed to sound6 or sound4. Now I need to redo every single sound. Some of my sounds remained the same. IDK what went wrong but i thought i should let you guys know...

I'm not sure if this will help with anything but in my filter, sound4 was almost exclusively used for 6s items. My sound6 was used for many different items that I consider to be somewhere near the value of 1c.
Last edited by JustSpaghetti on Aug 22, 2017, 5:20:25 PM
Hi is there a documentation of the customizer.options file somewhere please ?
I'm trying to have separate rules for each type of splinters but I can't figure out how to do it. I tested many things but I can't separate splinters bases.
"
BlueGrip wrote:
Hey guys,

"
There was an error in your save file. It could be outdated. If you are sure it is a bug, please contact us at Support@FilterBlade.xyz

Same Problem here :c
Just created my Filter and some minutes later i tried to upload it again (got a addon that clears my local files everytime i close the browser) but i couldn't. Gives me the same error.
"
DerFlo93 wrote:
"
BlueGrip wrote:
Hey guys,

"

Same Problem here :c
Just created my Filter and some minutes later i tried to upload it again (got a addon that clears my local files everytime i close the browser) but i couldn't. Gives me the same error.

You guys need to realize that it says Upload and Download "SAVE FILE", not "FILTER FILE". There is no place where you need to upload your filter file again. If you want to store your save as a file, you need to hover over "More" (on the Download screen over a save-slot) and then download the SAVE FILE there.

Because in order to apply your changes to newer filter versions or other filter-styles or subversions/strictnesses, we only save what you CHANGED and not the entire filter.

We're trying to make this all more clear with the next update.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Frakassat wrote:
Hi is there a documentation of the customizer.options file somewhere please ?
I'm trying to have separate rules for each type of splinters but I can't figure out how to do it. I tested many things but I can't separate splinters bases.

Not yet.
The option-file for the Customizer changes regularly because of ever changing features and syntax.
There is no point in creating documentation and guides for it if they (and every option file created based on them) will be outdated after a few days.

If you still wanna take a look at it: Advanced -> For Creators -> Download Customizer Option File.
It's based around "Searches" that are temporary items to find the entry in the filter you want. You would need to split the Splinter Entries in the filter itself into 5 first of all and then also select those new entries with new Searches in the optionFile, and then also copy/paste the UI elements for the new found entries...

But adding new tiers like this is on the ToDo list anyway. No ETA when we'll be done with that tho.
"
JustSpaghetti wrote:
Thanks, in advance, for this great tool that you guys have put so much work into.

I just wanted to mention some sort of bug that occurred to me. I was customising your UberStrict(normal) filter, changing a few appearances and a lot of sounds. I saved the filter to the website, and downloaded it. In game, I found one of my mistakes and either another one of my mistakes or an issue with FilterBlade where my alchemy orbs were playing the wrong sound. I open up FilterBalde again to amend my mistakes, loaded the autosave (which made me worry that maybe it didn't save everything that i changed recently) so then i went to load my saved filter. It loaded with 2 errors, i tried loading it again, this time 1 error. I repeated a couple times, still one error.

I made the changes that I needed to make and then I save the filter, start playing with it and find out that many of my sounds were somehow changed to sound6 or sound4. Now I need to redo every single sound. Some of my sounds remained the same. IDK what went wrong but i thought i should let you guys know...

I'm not sure if this will help with anything but in my filter, sound4 was almost exclusively used for 6s items. My sound6 was used for many different items that I consider to be somewhere near the value of 1c.

Sorry for the late reply.
Do you have any more info about this?
I tried to reproduce it myself but couldn't.

Did it happen again?
Do you know what may cause it?
Do you still have one of those (kinda) corrupted saves and could send me it's save-file?
"
Tobnac wrote:
It's based around "Searches" that are temporary items to find the entry in the filter you want. You would need to split the Splinter Entries in the filter itself into 5 first of all and then also select those new entries with new Searches in the optionFile, and then also copy/paste the UI elements for the new found entries...

But adding new tiers like this is on the ToDo list anyway. No ETA when we'll be done with that tho.

Ok thank you for your reply. If I understand correctly, it explain why I can add anothers entry in the customize section who are all "bind" to each others.
Like doing :
"
Search S1() { Class Currency; BaseType "Splinter of Xoph"; }
will not add a section for only splinters of Xoph but for all splinters except Chayula ones. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Anyways i'll wait for you adding new tiers and edit this part in the downloaded filter myself.

Also thank you for your great job, it save us a lot of time.
a
Last edited by Nakor101 on Jun 16, 2020, 4:35:47 PM
Having a little trouble with the custom filter. Have set flask quality for life and mana to >= 9, but it is still showing me flasks with no quality.

Ive also set all the elemental flasks except sapphire to hide (clicked to turn dark red) and it is still showing me stuff like bismuth (I havent dropped any of the others, but based on that showing, Im assuming the others will show as well).

Also noticed life and mana flasks are default to show < 72, not sure if this is intentional.
Last edited by taosk8r on Aug 31, 2017, 3:06:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info