[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Tobnac wrote:
"
eeggee wrote:
found a bug
http://i.imgur.com/LMZTGlK.png
settings
https://pastebin.com/6CtX41kw

This is indeed a bug, but it's one in the verification system, not in the filter itself.
I've tested it out and the filter works perfectly for me, this warning message is wrong.

Apart from that I also see that you were unlucky and created this save while there was a bug in the save/Load system. Nothing to worry about, but you saved something regarding: Showing item classes while leveling. And those cannot be loaded.
To fix this, you just have to do those edits towards showing item classes while leveling again and save the filter again.

Sorry for the inconvenience, let us know if there still are any problems!

Oh, I see. I'll just reset whole filter and do the changes again. Better Safe than sorry when 3.0 comes out.
Thanks for your work, guys. Great tool
Hello, i want to add Close Helmet base to the chancing bases (for the Baron), but it doesn't appear in the bases list, is there any other way to add it?
"
Gorna wrote:
Hello, i want to add Close Helmet base to the chancing bases (for the Baron), but it doesn't appear in the bases list, is there any other way to add it?

It seems like there is a mistake in our item data, sorry about that.
You can still add it tho by just typing "Close Helmet" into the field and click "Add" twice.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Selecting a blue/purple filter doesn't actually create a blue/purple theme, it stays with the original theme. How can I fix that?
I lost my save in filterBlade, can i upload a .filter file to edit again?
nevermind my post... i pulled a noob ass move haha
Last edited by 1337Fuq on Aug 6, 2017, 7:24:49 AM
Thanks for nice updates so far. Some feedback on 5.1 semi-strict on filterblade.xyz:
- I cannot seem to be able to add "Sorcerer Gloves" as any of the chancing bases.
- Item progression editor in Leveling and racing section is great. It would be nice if it would also support armors.
- When selecting Staves in Item progression editor, I can only select up to primordial staff (lvl 58) and I am not able to pick higher level staves. Is that intended?
- I accidentally saved over wrong save in "Download" section. Trying to upload the version that I had from before failed (as it was from 5.0). I would suggest a confirmation window if you overwrite a different save than the one you are editing.

Thanks for great updates and keep it up.
I want 1 slot items, like jewelry, gems and jewels, to always show. I frequently pick them up and sell them. I'm not sure what I'd need to select in order to make that happen.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Hello! Love Filterblade! I have a question though, I cant seem to figure it out. The map appearances are grouped 1-5, 6-9, 10, 11-14, etc. I'd like to group them differently so that it's 1-5, 6-8, 9&10, 11-13, 14-15, 16. Cant seem to figure out how to get that to work. Halp!

Thanks again!
"
Gorna wrote:

Should be working now (since a few weeks)

"
Selecting a blue/purple filter doesn't actually create a blue/purple theme, it stays with the original theme. How can I fix that?

Huh?

"
Thanks for nice updates so far. Some feedback on 5.1 semi-strict on filterblade.xyz:
- I cannot seem to be able to add "Sorcerer Gloves" as any of the chancing bases.
- Item progression editor in Leveling and racing section is great. It would be nice if it would also support armors.
- When selecting Staves in Item progression editor, I can only select up to primordial staff (lvl 58) and I am not able to pick higher level staves. Is that intended?
- I accidentally saved over wrong save in "Download" section. Trying to upload the version that I had from before failed (as it was from 5.0). I would suggest a confirmation window if you overwrite a different save than the one you are editing.

Thanks for great updates and keep it up.

- The new uniques yet have to get added. We'll get on it these days.
- That's work in progress, will happen eventually though
- The progression editor is currently capped at level 60, because the leveling "mode" only lasts until level 60. You have to add the items in the endgame section later.
- I'll talk to the guys and see how they feel about an overwrite y/n/maybe button.

"
I want 1 slot items, like jewelry, gems and jewels, to always show. I frequently pick them up and sell them. I'm not sure what I'd need to select in order to make that happen.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

The filter syntax somewhat limits that. You can do it, but it'll lose a lot of function then. I recommend just hiding whatever you dislike instead.

"
Hello! Love Filterblade! I have a question though, I cant seem to figure it out. The map appearances are grouped 1-5, 6-9, 10, 11-14, etc. I'd like to group them differently so that it's 1-5, 6-8, 9&10, 11-13, 14-15, 16. Cant seem to figure out how to get that to work. Halp!

Thanks again!

Currently not supported. There will be a way to edit this in the future, but it'll take some development.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info