[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Advanced >> Filter Structure >> "Hide layer 1 - Magic and normal items"

I separated the rings+amulets+belts from the rest of the items by removing the "rest" one by one (I also tried it reversed to see if it's the problem). I set both iLvl and rarity to "Any". After these, I tinkered with every option in there and still can not get what I want because none of the options work except Show/Hide.

Can you please check this out?

Nevermind. I adjusted "Highlight items by slot" in "Customize" tab. It works okay, now.
In FilterBlade, is there a way to Highlight Rare Shields with ItemLevel >= 65, SocketGroup RRG, LinkedSockets = 3? Also, is there a Discord or other place to ask about FilterBlade advice?

Also, is there a way to highlight bases with specific stat requirements. For example, I want to highlight all rare items that require less than 120 dexterity.
Last edited by tie23he on Feb 7, 2019, 9:46:52 PM
"
tie23he wrote:
In FilterBlade, is there a way to Highlight Rare Shields with ItemLevel >= 65, SocketGroup RRG, LinkedSockets = 3?

Yes, except for the SocketGroup thing. No one ever requested something like this before. Also because, once you reach level 65+, you should have enough chromes for some simple recolorings.

"
tie23he wrote:
Also, is there a Discord or other place to ask about FilterBlade advice?

Sure, you can find the discord link on the Contact & Support page.

"
tie23he wrote:
Also, is there a way to highlight bases with specific stat requirements. For example, I want to highlight all rare items that require less than 120 dexterity.

Not exactly. The filter doesnt have access to those stats, but you should be able to make this work with the "Armour Type" custom rules. For example all ES gear requires Int, all evasion gear required dex, and so on. And the higher the dropLevel, the higher those stat requirements, so its kinda similar.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Has NeverSink changed the way it works with custom sounds? It's been a while since im not able to hear them. I've updated to the lastes patch and they are not working.
Been using this site a bit and i notice that we have to do so many changes to get what we don't want to show to be disabled, but is it not possible to allow us to start on an empty filter? Where we don't have to reduce the one given to us?
"
Has NeverSink changed the way it works with custom sounds? It's been a while since im not able to hear them. I've updated to the lastes patch and they are not working.

Sounds like a problem on your side. There was absolutely no change towards custom sounds in the filter, on FilterBlade or on GGGs side in forever.
"
Zeferiah wrote:
Been using this site a bit and i notice that we have to do so many changes to get what we don't want to show to be disabled, but is it not possible to allow us to start on an empty filter? Where we don't have to reduce the one given to us?

Depends on which specific things youre talking about.

And thats also very different from player to player, you seem to be someone who wants to see much less than most users.

I recommend you start out with a higher strictness and/or take advantage of the custom rules to e.g. hide all rares with a few clicks instead of going through all the existing rare rules and disabling them one by one.

That being said, FilterBlade was meant as a filter EDITOR, not a filter creation tool. Let me know which specific things you're having problems with in case this doesnt help you.
"
Tobnac wrote:
"
Zeferiah wrote:

Depends on which specific things youre talking about.

And thats also very different from player to player, you seem to be someone who wants to see much less than most users.

I recommend you start out with a higher strictness and/or take advantage of the custom rules to e.g. hide all rares with a few clicks instead of going through all the existing rare rules and disabling them one by one.

That being said, FilterBlade was meant as a filter EDITOR, not a filter creation tool. Let me know which specific things you're having problems with in case this doesnt help you.

Well, even if i made it to hide most rares, i found that sometimes also hides items that i want shown based on other rules, most recently for example is an 3x1 size wand/dagger(forgot which) which is rare and chromatic recipe. I only happened to find it by doing an quick alt look of an big loot drop. The chromatic recipe should've been shown regardless if it was to be hidden by the other rules. This is just why i was curious if you can't have an option to like remove all rules or w/e and then we can re-add the rules we want. Also to be honest, in regards to filter editing and creating, when you edit a filter you are creating a new filter. But that's just nitpicking, and my opinion. Still a great filter tool.
Last edited by Zeferiah on Feb 18, 2019, 9:41:56 AM
"
Well, even if i made it to hide most rares, i found that sometimes also hides items that i want shown based on other rules, most recently for example is an 3x1 size wand/dagger(forgot which) which is rare and chromatic recipe. I only happened to find it by doing an quick alt look of an big loot drop. The chromatic recipe should've been shown regardless if it was to be hidden by the other rules. This is just why i was curious if you can't have an option to like remove all rules or w/e and then we can re-add the rules we want. Also to be honest, in regards to filter editing and creating, when you edit a filter you are creating a new filter. But that's just nitpicking, and my opinion. Still a great filter tool.

If you want to enable rare chromatic higlighting for rares add a rule using
Endgame Rares -> Add Custom Show/hide -> Chromatics.

Tobnac is right: FilterBlade is not designed for the start out with an empty filter approach. The whole customizer/structure screen is built to support existing filters and safe filter editing.

If you want to redesign everything: use a very high strictness, remove all styles and colors using advanced->quick functions and adjust all settings. If you want to add entirely new rules use the several "add custom section" tools in the customizer.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 18, 2019, 7:15:39 PM
Have you made any plans to let us disable more rules, that are not stricly necessary for the structure of the filter? Right now we can only choose show/hide for some rules, that I dont want to have in the filter. For example the endgame chromatic reciep can not be disabled. So if I hide them, they always show very prominent, when pressing alt. Which means that beside hiding I have to customize the size and background also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info