[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
hedge37 wrote:
Do you think moving some entries in the misc section to their respective base section would be a good idea? For example adding the wisdom scrolls with stack size to the currency section, the tabula to the uniques or the wolfs shadow to the divination cards section. This would make it easier to customize a section without forgetting those exceptions.
For the same reason merging the harbinger currency section with the normal currency section would be nice, even tho they are not part of the base game, but still usually available via zana or league mechanics.

There's multiple approaches here. From a pure sorting perspective, it's certainly better, but there's the user perspective as well.

Most (99%) users don't care about these exceptions. I don't want to clutter up vital areas with exceptions. I'm not entirely satisfied with how it works right now, but a large rework it's required to get it right and this is currently not a priority
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
TherosPherae wrote:
Hey, got a minor missing feature report for ya. Unique Iron Circlets aren't featured in the Fated Uniques section by default, despite being the base for Asenath's Chant. I fixed it in mine, but I figured I'd let you know so other people don't end up missing out.

Otherwise, good work, guys!

We'll add it, thanks
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
hello first of all, thanks for the wonderful add-on that you create for this game.

Now I want to ask something about how the save/load preset system work in the website. It seem the preset that i create in the website cannot be loaded anymore after some time. Is it a bug or there is some time limit how long a preset is saved in the website?
is normal to not see some items in the floor even pressing Z and just presing alt?
I noticed a bug with a new feature you added to FilterBlade.

I created a new rule under 'currency' with the intent to move mirrors and mirror shards to their own rule.

- I added the new rule.

- I right-clicked on the two items and selected the new rule from the drop-down menu. (no problem with that)

- I then decided to right-click on the mirror shard under the new rule and move it back to its default 'God Tier 1' section and that's where I noticed the bug.

Right-clicking items under the new custom rule would not move them to the chosen selection from the drop-down menu. I was able to move items into any of the other preset rules and back again via the new 'right-click method' but could not move them using this method from a custom rule.
"
muzein wrote:
I noticed a bug with a new feature you added to FilterBlade.

I created a new rule under 'currency' with the intent to move mirrors and mirror shards to their own rule.

- I added the new rule.

- I right-clicked on the two items and selected the new rule from the drop-down menu. (no problem with that)

- I then decided to right-click on the mirror shard under the new rule and move it back to its default 'God Tier 1' section and that's where I noticed the bug.

Right-clicking items under the new custom rule would not move them to the chosen selection from the drop-down menu. I was able to move items into any of the other preset rules and back again via the new 'right-click method' but could not move them using this method from a custom rule.

We had some problems detecting the UI Element you right-click when its part of a custom rule, because those have a special container for all of those.
But we just now found a solution and will push this to the live version with the next update (maybe on launch day, maybe earlier, can't tell for sure yet).
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Hello. I loved your site, really well done and easy to use.

However, there are some functions I would like to have implemented, if its not any trouble.

Thing is, I would like to color the items by socket colors... I went to "Color and Links > DesiredSocketGroups" and configured to my preferences. Since im playing a Witch, I would like to have items with BBB...BBBB...etc... highlited in a custom way. And it works... but only for NORMAL items. The RARE items continue with the RARE configurations.

I've been looking how to do it manually, but it would be extremelly helpful to just make it using your tool. So, heres my suggestion.

Thanks!
Will the Filter be 3.5 Ready before leaguestart?
"
Hello. I loved your site, really well done and easy to use.

However, there are some functions I would like to have implemented, if its not any trouble.

Thing is, I would like to color the items by socket colors... I went to "Color and Links > DesiredSocketGroups" and configured to my preferences. Since im playing a Witch, I would like to have items with BBB...BBBB...etc... highlited in a custom way. And it works... but only for NORMAL items. The RARE items continue with the RARE configurations.

I've been looking how to do it manually, but it would be extremelly helpful to just make it using your tool. So, heres my suggestion.

Thanks!

I tried to reproduce this "bug". First, it didnt highlight it correctly for me either, but then I noticed the selected classes were the reason. Maybe its the same for you. Or (if youre using the loot simulator to check it) you didnt set the zone level low enough. Everything above 60/65 is considered endgame, not leveling.

Either way, if you still have this problem, could you provide some more info? Like the item you're testing with, a link to your filter and/or the rule that actually highlights the item instead of the socketGroup one.
"
FlyingWulf wrote:
Will the Filter be 3.5 Ready before leaguestart?

Yep, as usually the filter + FilterBlade will definitely be ready in time for 3.5.
We'll finish and release the update on Friday, a few hours before league start on NeverSinks twitch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info