[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
frenzul wrote:
NeverSink - I used your neversink loot filter since as long as I can remember and just got a new pc so I need to redownload everything. I'm finally starting to feel the need to increase how strict my filter is so I was glad to see this pop up.

Is this what I want to use with your loot filter to do that?

Also, I'm really, really stupid when it comes to computer stuff. Am I going to be able to figure out how to do this or should I just continue to run your stock filter?

You can just use one of the stock strictnesses if you don't feel the need to modify it.

However, if you do or if you just want to see what and how exactly you're showing/hiding and potentially change it, you can check out filterblade.

There's some videos on the frontpage. I recommend checking out the tutorial videos, I think those will make your life easier.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:

You can just use one of the stock strictnesses if you don't feel the need to modify it.

However, if you do or if you just want to see what and how exactly you're showing/hiding and potentially change it, you can check out filterblade.

There's some videos on the frontpage. I recommend checking out the tutorial videos, I think those will make your life easier.

Oh, there's stock strictness built into the neversink lootfilter itself? I haven't looked at it in years. I'll go check it out. Thanks man. I don't even know what I'm looking for in strictness, just know I'm getting a little too much stuff than I want at this point.

edit: I apologize. I see you have many different preset levels of strictness for the filter. Thank you. I'll start with one of those.
Last edited by frenzul on Apr 6, 2018, 10:27:31 AM
Hi, i'm unsure if that was already discussed, but can you please add an option to turn on/off the default drop sound on Filterblade for separate filter entries (currently its all or nothing in advanced options, unless i'm missing something)? Like a checkbox in each entry which would add DisableDropSound property or remove it:) Because i kinda want to remove some default sounds, even a lot of them, but not everything for sure. As example, while some currency play both filter and default sounds and its bad, some lower tiers are only have default sound so i wont hear them if i remove everything:)

And thanks for all the hard work you doing about filter, you making game much more enjoyable:)
"
Hi, i'm unsure if that was already discussed, but can you please add an option to turn on/off the default drop sound on Filterblade for separate filter entries (currently its all or nothing in advanced options, unless i'm missing something)? Like a checkbox in each entry which would add DisableDropSound property or remove it:) Because i kinda want to remove some default sounds, even a lot of them, but not everything for sure. As example, while some currency play both filter and default sounds and its bad, some lower tiers are only have default sound so i wont hear them if i remove everything:)

And thanks for all the hard work you doing about filter, you making game much more enjoyable:)

We intend to rework several sound-related things in the future. We'll likely implement this as well, once this task will be in the spotlight.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 18, 2018, 5:36:53 AM
First of all, just want to thank you for such a great tool for filter customization. I have one idea that I'd like to pitch in, but i'm not sure if it has been discussed or answered. I wonder if it's possible for filterBlade website to use data info from poe.ninja? By saying that, i wish to set up filter to only show items at particular price. After a couple of weeks of new league, you really want to only pick up items worth 1c or 2c or even higher prices, I believe poe.ninja's data is always updated, and if filterBlade could update lists based on that, it would be super. Not sure if it's possible, just want to lay out here, and hope it could work.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
First of all, just want to thank you for such a great tool for filter customization. I have one idea that I'd like to pitch in, but i'm not sure if it has been discussed or answered. I wonder if it's possible for filterBlade website to use data info from poe.ninja? By saying that, i wish to set up filter to only show items at particular price. After a couple of weeks of new league, you really want to only pick up items worth 1c or 2c or even higher prices, I believe poe.ninja's data is always updated, and if filterBlade could update lists based on that, it would be super. Not sure if it's possible, just want to lay out here, and hope it could work.

That's work in progress. Maybe not exactly in a way you imagine, but it's coming ;).
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 19, 2018, 5:52:40 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

That's work in progress. Maybe not exactly in a way you imagine, but it's coming ;).

much appreciate your response and your hardwork here. looking forward to the change.
Applying Filter Presets within Firefox (60.0b16) - the Accept button doesn't do anything
"
Applying Filter Presets within Firefox (60.0b16) - the Accept button doesn't do anything

EDIT: I just pushed it to live. Check if you still have that bug before reading below.

There seems to be a problem with some browsers and the popUp box...
I'm trying a fix right now. I'll push it to live in a moment. Can you open the F12 browser console and check whats in there after this error happened?

Does it say something like this:
"

filterblade.min.js?v=096l:101 Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'cssRules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules
at getCSSRule (http://www.filterblade.xyz/filterblade.min.js?v=096l:101:2200)
at adaptModalBoxSize (http://www.filterblade.xyz/filterblade.min.js?v=096l:101:12139)
at displayModalBox_HTML (http://www.filterblade.xyz/filterblade.min.js?v=096l:101:11702)
at EconomyLoader.displayPopUpSelection (http://www.filterblade.xyz/filterblade.min.js?v=096l:65:2785)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (http://www.filterblade.xyz/filterblade.min.js?v=096l:65:1587)

Mainly if the part with
"
"Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'cssRules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules"
and
"
"at getCSSRule"
is in there somewhere?

If yes: Then the upcoming update should fix.
If not: Could you send me what's inside your console so I can take a look at it?
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Last edited by Tobnac on May 2, 2018, 12:33:46 PM
Hello!

Im pretty new to the game itself, and new to the filter, but i already love it. There is one thing that makes me confused with its configuration right now: Why there is so many filters having settings like this:

Why is there top limit of level item configured that way? What for? What am i missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info