[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Aynix wrote:
How can I upload my filter made before to make some changes? I don't want to spend another 1 hourd to redo it from scratch just to add new type of nets.

If you saved your filter on FilterBlade using the Save&Load screen you can simply load that save-state and download the filter again. This way you will get the new net stuff and also keep your customization.

We are working on a way to re-construct a save-state from the filter file but currently that is not possible.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
I am trying to change the nets on a filter. (http://www.filterblade.xyz/#BMdpSGso3HHt) For some reason I can hide the tier 8 and below nets but I cant get rid of the noise they make. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks!
"
IDejavul wrote:
I am trying to change the nets on a filter. (http://www.filterblade.xyz/#BMdpSGso3HHt) For some reason I can hide the tier 8 and below nets but I cant get rid of the noise they make. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Thanks!

It's the default sound assigned by. Sadly, as of right now you can't disable it (I have no control over it, through the filter).
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
So, i have a 'strict' set up. When i go to customize or advanced/filter structure, what ever i do, it doesn't change it in game. I put every currency that i don't wan't to in one tier, then disable it, and i still got that currency in game. I also disable some nets, and still got them in game...
Hey idk if someone can answer me this question, but if someone could help me, I would much appreciate it.

Currently, I am mostly using notepad++ to edit neversinksfilter for the chaos orb recipe. Was able to figure it out for the most part on how to do it. I ended up writing something like this:

Show #Chaos Orb Recipe
Rarity = Rare
ItemLevel >= 60
ItemLevel <= 74
SetFontSize 40
SetTextColor 0 0 0 255
SetBorderColor 255 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 255 192 203 255

I also have a separate one for specific classes such as amulets/rings/belts just to highlight those outside of this pinkish hue that I have set up for IL gear 60-74.

But I have a problem with this. It makes ALL rares in to this pink hue, and therefore, I need to identify all of them just in case there is a good rare among them.

At 4:10 in this video, NeverSink talks about how he wants to set a strictness to what tier is actually shown of said items.

Where in the code is this line of strictness? I cannot seem to figure it out by myself, and I can't seem to make other rules for what seems to be tier rules to work for a specific class of items, such as belts for example.

I would like for anything that is considered "good rares" (or higher tiers) by the neversinkfilter to be an exception to this pinkish hue rule for IL gear 60-74.
"
kokorolee wrote:
So, i have a 'strict' set up. When i go to customize or advanced/filter structure, what ever i do, it doesn't change it in game. I put every currency that i don't wan't to in one tier, then disable it, and i still got that currency in game. I also disable some nets, and still got them in game...

That sounds unlikely. You did download the file and pasted it into the right folder right?

And the file is selectable in the PoE UI?

Can you provide a copy of the file it generates?

"
Hey idk if someone can answer me this question, but if someone could help me, I would much appreciate it.

Currently, I am mostly using notepad++ to edit neversinksfilter for the chaos orb recipe. Was able to figure it out for the most part on how to do it. I ended up writing something like this:

I would like for anything that is considered "good rares" (or higher tiers) by the neversinkfilter to be an exception to this pinkish hue rule for IL gear 60-74.

The strictness is the location for the custom code injection. For your example you want to insert the code after the "T2 rare items" section.

For future references: this has nothing to do with filterblade. I no longer provide custom coding help, due to limited time.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Starting from Bestiary league, I cannot load/save my filters on filterblade.xyz anymore.

Anyone else ran into this issue? Browser/computer is the same, and haven't cleared settings etc. on browser or anything like that.

All my old saved filter settings are gone, and cannot save any of the new ones I create.
"
Wilde79 wrote:
Starting from Bestiary league, I cannot load/save my filters on filterblade.xyz anymore.

Anyone else ran into this issue? Browser/computer is the same, and haven't cleared settings etc. on browser or anything like that.

All my old saved filter settings are gone, and cannot save any of the new ones I create.

There is some weird behavior with separated local saves between all versions:
• With vs. without “www” at the beginning of the url
• “http” vs. “https”
• beta.filterblade.xyz vs. normal filterblade.xyz

Maybe this is the reason your old saves are gone.

About not being able to create new saves:
How exactly does this problem show?
If you cannot click on "save" then you probably didnt make any changes in the Customizer yet.
If you click on "save" but absolutely nothing happens, I would ask you to press F12 and open the console, then press "save" again and send me whatever pops up in there as soon as you click it.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
Show # $x->Atlas->T2 %TB-Atlas-Bases
ItemLevel >= 84
BaseType "Blue Pearl Amulet" "Marble Amulet" "Vanguard Belt" "Bone Helmet" "Two-Toned Boots" "Spiked Gloves" "Gripped Gloves" "Fingerless Silk Gloves" "Crystal Belt"
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 36
SetTextColor 255 125 0 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Atlas bases
SetBorderColor 255 125 0 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Crafting: T0
SetBackgroundColor 35 100 20 255

Edit:
Accidently clicked Submit instead of preview.

I was wondering why something like this line shows up in my filter as I cannot find any setting in customize for it.

There is a setting for 86+ Atlas bases but nothing I can see for 84+
Last edited by SkoDo_ on Mar 18, 2018, 6:25:42 AM
Hey is there a way to disable default drop sounds for currency. It works for nets but not for currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info