[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Think I found a bug: Maps, Fragemnts etc. -> Tier specific settings -> hide non shaped maps by tier. I enabled this for map tier < 7, but i think it hid all non shaped maps (definitely didnt see t11/t12 anymore).
Am I stupid or is this really not working as intended?

Would be nice if some other user could confirm this first ;)
Last edited by Lexodus on Jan 25, 2018, 3:38:47 PM
"
Lexodus wrote:
Think I found a bug: Maps, Fragemnts etc. -> Tier specific settings -> hide non shaped maps by tier. I enabled this for map tier < 7, but i think it hid all non shaped maps (definitely didnt see t11/t12 anymore).

I can't reproduce it and also see no connection between those sections. Maybe you were just unlucky?

Redownload and ensure that all changes were done by you and on filterblade only.

Just buy one of those maps and drop em on the ground.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Lexodus wrote:

I can't reproduce it and also see no connection between those sections. Maybe you were just unlucky?

Redownload and ensure that all changes were done by you and on filterblade only.

Just buy one of those maps and drop em on the ground.

Can't reproduce it either. Weird. Tested it with shaped/non shaped map from T6-12, works exactly as it's supoosed to. Well my computer is well aged, sometimes weird stuff happens ;)

I redownloaded several times while fixing this issue for me, maybe I forgot to reload filter or copy/paste the file in the clearpeed rush...
Last edited by Lexodus on Jan 26, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
Hi,

I am trying to show Hybrid Flasks (any quality) in the strict version of the latest Neversink filter using http://www.filterblade.xyz/. I was able to do this for Ethernal Life flask, but simply cannot achieve it for the Hybrids. I can see Hybrid when using the semi-strict filter no problem. I have compared both scripts in text copare utility I can see couple of differences, but the Hybrid flask sections are the same. I guess this will be most likely some general setting.

Please help.

Thank you!

Z.

"
zZzbynek wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to show Hybrid Flasks (any quality) in the strict version of the latest Neversink filter using http://www.filterblade.xyz/. I was able to do this for Ethernal Life flask, but simply cannot achieve it for the Hybrids. I can see Hybrid when using the semi-strict filter no problem. I have compared both scripts in text copare utility I can see couple of differences, but the Hybrid flask sections are the same. I guess this will be most likely some general setting.

Please help.

Thank you!

Z.

FilterBlade currently can't do it, the section is "locked" to Life Flasks only. I might change it during the next update
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I was wondering if there was a simple way to show all ilvl 86+ bases with a highlight on "good bases"

the tab under crafting bases wants you to individually place every single base type and if you try doing it under the "leveling below 65 section" it gets overridden by other rules and items are hidden.

In the end-game section you can only filter rares and not normal/magic items. and all the other crafting base sections are ilvl 84 or less.

under handpicked you also have to enter every single base individually and it's forced to rare items only.

I want a rule to show every single item above ilvl 86 without having to type in 600+ base types, and I'd like to be able to highlight the more valuable ilvl 86 bases

**edit**

Figured it out, I just typed the alphabet under "Other Endgame crafting bases" then did the bases I wanted to highlight under tier:0 ilvl 86 bases (breaks with maps, but I'm guessing finding ilvl 86 maps will be a rare occurrence?)
Last edited by Mr_Aek on Feb 18, 2018, 1:22:53 AM
Ezomyte Tower Shield does not seem to be an item option. Trying to add it to a rarity tier.
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
Ezomyte Tower Shield does not seem to be an item option. Trying to add it to a rarity tier.

Apparently there are quite some bases that start with "Ezomyte" and the suggestion-window only shows a limited amount at once. When I type "Ezomyte To" it shows the shield. Maybe this is what happened here because it looks fine to me.

Can you give some more info about your problem if this isn't a solution for it? Like: Where and how exactly you are trying to add it?
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
You guys know anything, about changes to the Lootfilter for the next league?

I'm an idiot and reinstalled my OS and ofc my Browser too, without saving the Save-File. Soooo I have to remake the whole filter. I know your system, will give me an updateded lootfilter, if something new will added, but in your experience. Is it 100% save to just make an lootfilter now for the next league or should I rather wait till the patch notes and you have integrated everything?
"
Moritonel wrote:
You guys know anything, about changes to the Lootfilter for the next league?

I'm an idiot and reinstalled my OS and ofc my Browser too, without saving the Save-File. Soooo I have to remake the whole filter. I know your system, will give me an updateded lootfilter, if something new will added, but in your experience. Is it 100% save to just make an lootfilter now for the next league or should I rather wait till the patch notes and you have integrated everything?

You might have to redo 0-20% changes, if the filter structure will change, depending on the patch notes and the things I'll implement. Otherwise, yes it should be safe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info