Inviting poe community members to my podcast

Hello, myself and a group of my friends host a video game variety podcast unrelated to poe (although i do talk about poe a couple times.) Path of exile is my all time favorite game and I love the community. So I just wanted to invite anyone who would like to listen to give it a try. We aren't anyone special, just four friends who like to meet every other week and have a good time making content. You can find links to all our stuff at facebook.com/foolsbanter. May RNjesus be with you fellow exiles. BETA HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story.
Last edited by Turtlestein on Jun 6, 2017, 8:14:07 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2017, 1:55:40 PM
"
Turtlestein wrote:
Hello, myself and a group of my friends host a video game variety podcast unrelated to poe (although i do talk about poe a couple times.) Path of exile is my all time favorite game and I love the community. So I just wanted to invite anyone who would like to listen to give it a try. We aren't anyone special, just four friends who like to meet every other week and have a good time making content. You can find links to all our stuff at facebook.com/foolsbanter. May RNjesus be with you fellow exiles. BETA HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make an account on minds.com and use the points system to promote yourself. people also do Boost Sharing and will promote each others content if the other does the same. i'll see you in 3.0 sir
"
killxo wrote:

make an account on minds.com and use the points system to promote yourself. people also do Boost Sharing and will promote each others content if the other does the same. i'll see you in 3.0 sir

This is really cool, thanks a bunch!!!
Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info