About how long does it usually take to get a beta key?

Oh man I just found out about this game yesterday, but I will not give up on hope! I want to try this game so bad.
Does posting more often increase chances?
"
K4646 wrote:

No.
I'm wondering the same thing since they say it's random who wins every 5 minutes...
"
K4646 wrote:

there has been speculation on this....

I have seen someone who registered on 4/1/2012 with 0 posts win the random draw.
i have waited like 150 days so ..
Yazopazofuzo
I've got a friend who got me into this game for the open beta who's supposedly been waiting since the closed beta first started taking applications.

Getting access is down to dumb luck.

Until at least the end of this week when the micro-transaction store will open and you can receive a key by pre-purchasing items at said store.

Other than that, don't hold your breath.
Chances are ill get a beta key here before Blizz Gives me beta access to MoP i was already suppose to have for buying the AP
"
Pu1pFriction wrote:
"
Mario189 wrote:
I just signed up for the beta key cause it seemed like a cool game.

How long does it usually take to get an invite? are they sent out in waves or are they sent out individually?

Completely random, every 5 minutes. Being active in the forums boosts that random chance for you.

Active meaning posting a lot or posting at least once?
Good luck to you all, they should have the micro transaction pre-purchase worked out in the next day or two tops, so let's just be patient and I'm sure we'll all be in before long. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info