[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

Was hoping you made a thread for this, currently testing it in beta before the wipe. Awesome stuff!
"
joseas wrote:
hello!

i got a tabula rasa and linked barrage exactly like u have.

but my barrage fires like there is no gmp, only 1 line Oo

Should be only 1 line but multiple projectiles, if that's what you're asking.
"
"
Ikaarus wrote:
What are your thoughts on a Volley Fire skill gem? It is worth using the gem slot for the extra projectiles on Barrage?

volley fire isn't extra projectiles, it's a volley.
afaik it doesn't shotgun.

Mate, check the item description again:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Volley_Fire

"The extra projectiles are fired to the side of the main projectile, allowing for a larger area of effect."

Wiki could be off ofc, but visually it appears this is what the gem does. The bottom line question I had for the OP is whether the extra firepower is worth the gem slot.
"
Ikaarus wrote:
What are your thoughts on a Volley Fire skill gem? It is worth using the gem slot for the extra projectiles on Barrage?

It's for who wants to use only barrage to map, with that you can aoe with barrage, it just doesn't make sense because of how superior KB is.
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 21, 2017, 9:02:37 PM
Would you like to share your dps of the budget build please? I'm thinking to switch from frost blades, I kind of dislike the skill... Currently lvl 87,dps 45k in town, fully buffed about 90k...tx
Hi guys, this is going to be a retarded question but its my first season playing poe so i would appreciate a bit of education. Why use KB and barrage in the same build? Thank you :)
"
Armilliath wrote:
Hi guys, this is going to be a retarded question but its my first season playing poe so i would appreciate a bit of education. Why use KB and barrage in the same build? Thank you :)

One skill is for aoe clear and one is for single target, they are optimized for 2 different jobs
Thanks mate, it makes sense now. Going to give this guide a shot now - looks fun!

edit: I read through the comments and cant find an answer to this - which path do we take in skill tree for leveling? do you mind just posting the landmarks we should aim for in order of priority?
Last edited by Armilliath on Jun 22, 2017, 10:38:29 AM
"
Armilliath wrote:
Thanks mate, it makes sense now. Going to give this guide a shot now - looks fun!

edit: I read through the comments and cant find an answer to this - which path do we take in skill tree for leveling? do you mind just posting the landmarks we should aim for in order of priority?

I personally go for either of the clusters with "Attack Damage Leeched as Life" and then Vaal Pact... at least that's how I leveled in the beta. Then went for all the +lightning damage clusters

(also I don't take point blank right away, it is a big loss of DPS for early mapping in my experience)
Last edited by h3h3sucks on Jun 22, 2017, 11:17:01 AM
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
Ikaarus wrote:

It's for who wants to use only barrage to map, with that you can aoe with barrage, it just doesn't make sense because of how superior KB is.

Ah, now I see. I hadn't seen this info re Volley Fire from the Barrage page on the Wiki

"These additional projectiles cannot strike the same target as the main projectiles and will in fact pass through them harmlessly..."

whereas the extra projectiles from GMP or Dying Sun can hit the main target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info