Anyone else watching DB Super?

"
I also enjoyed some of the dumb filler episodes like everyone playing baseball. I tend to like the humor more than the fighting most of the time, takes me back to the earlier Dragonball.

The baseball episode with Yamcha was hilarious.
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
I also enjoyed some of the dumb filler episodes like everyone playing baseball. I tend to like the humor more than the fighting most of the time, takes me back to the earlier Dragonball.

The baseball episode with Yamcha was hilarious.

And the episode with Arale!
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
I liked the Future Trunks saga, mostly. I also enjoyed some of the dumb filler episodes like everyone playing baseball. I tend to like the humor more than the fighting most of the time, takes me back to the earlier Dragonball.
Spoiler
Although I really want to see Goku get destroyed for what an idiot he is. It would be immensely satisfying for me. All the other universes are far more interesting than ours. It also feels a shame to bring back Frieza, who already felt overused in Resurrection F in my opinion. If you want to bring back a villain, bring back Perfect Cell!

DB Super is a lot closer to DB than DBZ. Love the more hand to hand combat too rather than all the beams and blasts. Yeah, bringing back Frieza was weird but Cell would be too weak, Frieza is closer in power to Goku and everyone in the tournament.

You say Frieza would be too weak but the show has been so erratic with the level of power of each person. It just seems to fluctuate based on the episode and who they want to appear. I think they could have easily smudged the numbers to get Cell and no one would have bat an eye. I mean, they added in Android 17 and friggin' Master Roshi/Tien. Not that I am complaining, I prefer having old characters back in the mix.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
I liked the Future Trunks saga, mostly. I also enjoyed some of the dumb filler episodes like everyone playing baseball. I tend to like the humor more than the fighting most of the time, takes me back to the earlier Dragonball.
Spoiler
Although I really want to see Goku get destroyed for what an idiot he is. It would be immensely satisfying for me. All the other universes are far more interesting than ours. It also feels a shame to bring back Frieza, who already felt overused in Resurrection F in my opinion. If you want to bring back a villain, bring back Perfect Cell!

DB Super is a lot closer to DB than DBZ. Love the more hand to hand combat too rather than all the beams and blasts. Yeah, bringing back Frieza was weird but Cell would be too weak, Frieza is closer in power to Goku and everyone in the tournament.

You say Frieza would be too weak but the show has been so erratic with the level of power of each person. It just seems to fluctuate based on the episode and who they want to appear. I think they could have easily smudged the numbers to get Cell and no one would have bat an eye. I mean, they added in Android 17 and friggin' Master Roshi/Tien. Not that I am complaining, I prefer having old characters back in the mix.

Anyone else was training, Cell is in hell not able to do that. Frieza got his golden form before he went to hell, so he was way above Cell. Should have just brought Mr. Popo with them but then the tournament would be over in 5 seconds because of the pecking order.^^
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The very Steins;gatey Goku Black arc was really good. That was marathon-level stuff. Right now it's all about that countdown. You throw a countdown in and I'm yours. Fate/Zero is doing the same thing to me right now, even though I know how it's going to go, having watched Fate Stay Night first.

So man, this Tournament better pay off, because the lead-up has been ridiculous.

True. I just wonder how a battle royal is going to go since its not the traditional 1 on 1 tournament we usually get in DB. I just want to see everyones reactions to LSSJ Kale, Frieza seeing Frost and more saiyans and so on.
Nope but they could still be shocked as hell when they see the transformation. I bet she transforms when Cabba gets beaten up and then she destroys a lot of enemies. Maybe she kills some by accident as the rule states no killing. Wonder how this rule will play out. So many variables and options.
next episodes spoilers (do not read if u don t like futur spoilers
Spoiler
Seems like Freeza will be switching univers 7 to 4 O.o
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 6, 2017, 12:42:14 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
next episodes spoilers
Spoiler
Seems like Freeza will be switching univers 7 to 4 O.o

Spoiler
Then they get Mr. Popo to join and he teaches everyone the pecking order.
next episodes spoilers (do not read if u don t like futur spoilers)

"
sarahaustin wrote:

Spoiler

(do not read if u don t like futur spoilers)
Spoiler

"Episode 95’s description has Goku and Frieza teaming up against some fighters from Universe 9. Quitela, the God of Destruction of Universe 4, has a trap and appears to succeed in either recruiting or preventing Frieza from entering. The description for Episode 96 has Frieza actually joining Universe 4, leaving only 9 fighters for Universe 7. It appears that Goku and the team enter the tournament with only 9 but another unknown fighter joins them as the 10th. So if Frieza betrays Universe 7, then who replaces him?
Read more at http://nerdreactor.com/2017/06/06/dragon-ball-super-frieza-universe-7/#xRpfM5RQvlkprZwR.99 "

latest rumor is Yamcha replacing him, Yamcha japanese voice just hinted he had LOT of recording to do in the next days
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 6, 2017, 12:42:41 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
next episodes spoilers (do not read if u don t like futur spoilers)

"
sarahaustin wrote:

Spoiler

(do not read if u don t like futur spoilers)
Spoiler

"Episode 95’s description has Goku and Frieza teaming up against some fighters from Universe 9. Quitela, the God of Destruction of Universe 4, has a trap and appears to succeed in either recruiting or preventing Frieza from entering. The description for Episode 96 has Frieza actually joining Universe 4, leaving only 9 fighters for Universe 7. It appears that Goku and the team enter the tournament with only 9 but another unknown fighter joins them as the 10th. So if Frieza betrays Universe 7, then who replaces him?
Read more at http://nerdreactor.com/2017/06/06/dragon-ball-super-frieza-universe-7/#xRpfM5RQvlkprZwR.99 "

latest rumor is Yamcha replacing him, Yamcha japanese voice just hinted he had LOT of recording to do in the next days

Spoiler
So Sabat is gonna talk to himself through 3 characters again when Funi dubs this.^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info