[removed]

"
lapiz wrote:
Our standpoint was that the issue of legacy stuff is not that relevant, because even with all those imbalanced legacy items, the broken skill mechanics are a far more problematic issue. You seem to feel that the fights wouldn't be fair, whereas the truth is that even now the fights are as far away from fair as possible.

All the merge would do is increase the amount of players. Everyone would still feel equally overwhelmed when they face a build they simply can't beat. All the daily guys would face each other eventually after a game or two anyways because that is how the ladder works. If anything, the guys who for some reason are interested in pvp in the temp league, could see the characters from standard as a challenge and get more intrigued to improve their character.

In theory that's right, but only we, the initiated know that gear doesn't matter that much. All the casuals we would like to attract would complain about gear advantages regardless. Even now I saw a lot of complaining about gear, because it's an easy excuse over blaming themselves for being noobs.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Current state of PvP in this game? Haha............... take the dumbest shit you could ever of seen/thought of and there you have it.

Though on the subject of being "fair", everyone saying legacy/mirrored gear has very little effect on the outcome of matches now a days is 100% on point. Even if by some act of god(s) there was a proper balance here only the legacy gear would be an issue and not so much the mirrored pieces, unless they had outrageous legacy stats. Uniques going legacy are more problematic toward balance for obvious reasons. Merging leagues into one PvP queue would not be a problem. All the sheep still play the same shit anyways, the matches wouldn't look much different. Retard A. hurling himself at retard B. with a slew of cwdt,cws,coc,cwc, projectile overlapping garbage "GG bro u iz prity gud and pritty kuul, letz me add u so we canz help grow da pvpz hure".
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
Merging leagues into one PvP queue would not be a problem. All the sheep still play the same shit anyways, the matches wouldn't look much different. Retard A. hurling himself at retard B. with a slew of cwdt,cws,coc,cwc, projectile overlapping garbage "GG bro u iz prity gud and pritty kuul, letz me add u so we canz help grow da pvpz hure".

It´s just a very bad idea especially for lld. The gear matters more or less (especially legacy gear).
On the other hand merging EU and US realms into one pvp group would work much better but there is also a ping problem so I don´t know.

The best solution is making pvp more attractive for newcomers and everybody (beside some basic balance, some achievements, rewards, statistics whatever).
Last edited by Rakiii on Jun 5, 2017, 3:16:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info