New Microtransaction System, Super Stash Sale and Weekend Events!

properly done, i'm impressed.

also gobal mmaster favour and a announcement of loading/saving hideout schemes? looks like i can finally invest some time into decorating my hideout.

in that regard it would be nice if the hideout stash had categories to find stuff easier.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
That feel when you hire a decent programmer.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:
How will this system deal with duplicates though?

Chris showed an example of this in the video.

The current plan appears to be that each thing you own one or more copies of is shown once. You can click on it to apply it to an item provided you have at least one copy of it not in use. Otherwise you can click on it and select a character to have the MTX taken from.

"
sarannah101 wrote:
Will there be a reclaim all mtx feature some day?

I feel like this would be a lot less useful now that you can move MTX around without relogging between characters. I no longer feel I need it, but I'm not opposed to it being added.

Thanks for the answers!
Sweet!
Still no new about converting 4 premium stash to a premium quad stash? Why should I buy more stash tab to not use the one I already paid for? Sigh, plus the fact that you guys refused to give back items I lose during crash -_-.
Amazing! Long-awaited, indeed. Just one more week. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Ty Chris, and cheers to all team members
Finally after so many years :)
Great! This is how it should have been from the beginning. ;)
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
now we want love for stash tab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info