New Microtransaction System, Super Stash Sale and Weekend Events!

wow, you guys really went above and beyond. this is great!
can a bitch get her hat back
Awesome!

How will this system deal with duplicates though?
You guys have some certain mtx sets pre-arranged, will we be able to make our own pre-arranged mtx sets in the mtx stash? (sort of like a saving set feature)
Will there be a reclaim all mtx feature some day?
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jun 2, 2017, 1:01:25 AM
OMG !!
Good job GGG, this looks so awesome. I'm so hype for the new MTX Fall of Oriath packs !!
Nice. 👍

Still some iffy things to work out eventually like recycling dupes into... something... and letting alt-art race rewards be used in leagues, but this is a great revamp!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Ishiga25 wrote:
RMT Hideout makeovers, are you actually serious?

Like are you serious?

You're the only one who has mentioned RMT.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jun 2, 2017, 4:52:44 AM
Awesome work! You guys are superb :)
<3 GGG
BEST GAME EVER
"
sarannah101 wrote:
How will this system deal with duplicates though?

Chris showed an example of this in the video.

The current plan appears to be that each thing you own one or more copies of is shown once. You can click on it to apply it to an item provided you have at least one copy of it not in use. Otherwise you can click on it and select a character to have the MTX taken from.

"
sarannah101 wrote:
Will there be a reclaim all mtx feature some day?

I feel like this would be a lot less useful now that you can move MTX around without relogging between characters. I no longer feel I need it, but I'm not opposed to it being added.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Are u serious

Cancel anytime. Connected Twitch account and valid credit card for ongoing payment required. *Quebec residents receive an initial 13-month membership for CDN $79.00, instead of a free trial.

That's some serious bull :/

These mtx would cost me $79 lol

Also the mtx stuff is awesome, good job GGG. Really looking forward to the hideout templates.
Finally, I love this.
What can change the nature of a man?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info