New Microtransaction System, Super Stash Sale and Weekend Events!

"
Ferrari420 wrote:
How does skill effects for skill gems work?

It's the green bar across the bottom of the cosmetics tab. You can see it in the video but he does not talk about it.
YASSSSSS YAS YAS YAS YAS YES YES AYE AYEEEEEE!

I love it.

Can we have saved themed sets? If not thats fine.

Can you guys also add a sort of changing booth-viewing tool to see what something would look like before we buy it on our characters with the gear we have equipped at the same time? I recently bought the branding head piece thinking it would look cool with my fiery tiki-mask but it didn't and I was sad I bought it.

Thanks!
Great
That is great!

How if we could have Legacy mechanics in standard, then this game would be perfect!
Thank You looks AWESOME !!!!
Great!
Finally!
Last edited by anomeric on Jun 3, 2017, 1:31:02 AM
Having only been playing for around 2-3 months, I was surprised that a game with so many awesome features had such a primitive and messy micro transactions system.

With the coming update this is exactly how it should have been. It is actually better than I pictured!

Well done and thumbs up for GGG!
Love the changes, that being said can you fix the game?
Freezing every few seconds is not fun, especially when I have a 2000€ setup.http://pasteboard.co/9QKS8XSCz.png
This is the ONLY game thats freezing for me.
Constant 70FPS even between 1000 mobs.
So pls. PLS. Do something about it.
" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "
I just realized, I will have like 4 leagues accumulated hideout decorations to use in new league hideout. I see many hours lost in the beginning of the league.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Spoiler
Sacatela para mamartela Chris

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info