New Race Season rewards no points?

I couldnt find information about the new race season rewarding any points like the previous races.

Will there be points awarded that accumulate on my lifetime season points in Profile view?
Will there be threshold rewards for people who suck but consistently participated in every race?
Will there be alternate arts? (other than the Demigods)

For the moment the races seem to have only individual rewards which is tough with the very much grown competition in playerbase.

When you click 'race season' under events you know what I mean (still shows previous season 'Medallion Race'). I can only assume the name for the current season is "Beta Events" ?

Does anyone have more information about this?

//edit: The last 2 week event ends along with BETA and rewards 200 Keys? Wut?
Last edited by straw23 on Jun 1, 2017, 2:54:53 AM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2017, 9:13:49 PM
"
straw23 wrote:

Will there be points awarded that accumulate on my lifetime season points in Profile view?

No.

"
straw23 wrote:

Will there be threshold rewards for people who suck but consistently participated in every race?

No. Only one Classic Mystery Box for reaching 10 levels. But with most players playing the beta, there will be less players to kill these bosses, and reaching certain levels for random keys/microtransactions is still easier than being on top of the ladder, imho. Don't lose hope!

"
straw23 wrote:

Will there be alternate arts? (other than the Demigods)

No.

"
straw23 wrote:

I can only assume the name for the current season is "Beta Events" ?

Something like this. I assume JRE stands for June/July Race Events. It's not really a season, just series of races.

"
straw23 wrote:

The last 2 week event ends along with BETA and rewards 200 Keys? Wut?

We don't know exactly when beta ends, its duration may be increased.
Thank you very much for answering all my questions!
Looking forward to it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info