Beta Events Schedule - Win Beta Keys and Microtransactions!

"
These new special events are voided.

And what does this mean, exactly? At the end of the event everything is wiped?

As much as I like the idea... races are too often not even worth the bother. The same people come in the top 10 pretty much time after time if they're online. No one else, and *certainly* no casuals, has a prayer.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Jun 3, 2017, 8:04:00 PM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
These new special events are voided.

And what does this mean, exactly? At the end of the event everything is wiped?

As much as I like the idea... races are too often not even worth the bother. The same people come in the top 10 pretty much time after time if they're online. No one else, and *certainly* no casuals, has a prayer.

Void events mean that when the event is over the character can no longer be used. It still exists on your account and you can link items to the forum from it, but it has no league home and cannot be played or even accessed in game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
love it !
One for the road!
So if we don't get a beta key will there still be an option to buy a supporter pack of some kind that includes a beta key, similar to the one for The Awakening Beta?
Do we have to wait for the whole race event to be over to get our mystery box? because i was like 17 levels past the starting level on the act 2 uber beyond and still havent gotten anything yet :'(
"
DaFerg wrote:
Do we have to wait for the whole race event to be over to get our mystery box? because i was like 17 levels past the starting level on the act 2 uber beyond and still havent gotten anything yet :'(

They do those manually for these events and Monday is a holiday for NZ, so just hang in there until Tuesday NZT.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
DaFerg wrote:

They do those manually for these events and Monday is a holiday for NZ, so just hang in there until Tuesday NZT.

So now I'm also supposed to keep the voided characters for each race? Cool..
You don't need to keep your characters. They give out prizes based on your position in the ladder, even if the character doesn't exist anymore. It's at the bottom of the first post.

"NOTE: It's okay to delete your race characters once you've participated in a race. They only need to appear on the ladder to be counted."
Last edited by darkmark009 on Jun 5, 2017, 6:28:16 AM
Probably already been said, but without season points and the rewards that go along with, there seems very little point in participating in these races, especially for casual players, as all the rewards are now lottery-based or reserved for only the uber racers.

At least in previous seasons, you could participate in races, earn a few points in each one, and end up getting some cool alt-art uniques.

Now you gotta spin the wheel and hope: did you get to lvl 20 in the 90 min. Winterhart race? Great! You get nothing, coz you didn't win one of 70 possible random prizes, out of a pool of 2025 lvl 20 players (a 3.5% chance).

Random prizes are fine and serve as a little added incentive, but without race points/rewards, it's quite possible to run 20 or more of these races and win absolutely nothing.

Just doesn't seem worth the time and effort this season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info