Australia bans pedo sex tourists

I really don't like pedophiles but there was a really interesting case a few years back that characterizes how the law can be misused.

Here are the basic, relevant facts:

There were 2 teenagers that were together since he was 15 and she 14. They had a relationship including sex. Her parents, for whatever reason, disliked him. They waited until he turned 18 (9 months before she did) and charged him with rape, out of pure meanness.

This is so far from a sexual deviant that runs around picking up little girls that the law should never have even been invoked.
Censored.
IMO we should exile pedos and dangerous criminals of the world.
All we need is a large island/continent to contain them. Preferably with lots of deadly animals so they wont have an easy time.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 30, 2017, 3:14:26 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:

All we need is a large island/continent to contain them. Preferably with lots of deadly animals so they wont have an easy time.

Too resource consuming. Iran for example use to hang them in public, on cranes. In masses. You can find on the internet pictures of clusters of pedobears fighting gravity.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on May 30, 2017, 5:37:27 PM
^well yeah, but then my australia/wraeclast joke wouldnt work :p

Frankly, I think western society is too "humane" for its own good. An extremely violent criminal or a pedophile dont deserve charity. Hell, if it was for me, I'd implement not only forced work in prisons but also human experimentation for such cases. The mentally ill may get lethal injection at most. Some cases are incorrigible and deserve no pity.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
^well yeah, but then my australia/wraeclast joke wouldnt work :p

Frankly, I think western society is too "humane" for its own good. An extremely violent criminal or a pedophile dont deserve charity. Hell, if it was for me, I'd implement not only forced work in prisons but also human experimentation for such cases. The mentally ill may get lethal injection at most. Some cases are incorrigible and deserve no pity.

Let the victims or their family torture and kill them. That wills how violent criminals that crime doesnt pay.
Lame. First off done the crime and time you should be a free man. If government thinks you are still at risk to kids WTF are you doing out of prison? I guess government is saying local kids are ok to prey on? No logic here.

Second cultures vary. 13 is marrying age in many. With a multi cultural society they choose well...Cultural imperialism Oz and west in general practice is worst kind of oppression. Why invite them in to force change them to your mores/tenants? How can you celebrate diversity if everyone must act as westerners? Modern westerners I might add since 100 years ago 13 was marrying age in west too.

Third individuals vary. 16yr olds maybe full adults. 21 maybe not. Hell I know 45 yrs old still not mature. They are called bums and criminals usually.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 31, 2017, 9:45:07 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Lame. First off done the crime and time you should be a free man. If government thinks you are still at risk to kids WTF are you doing out of prison? I guess government is saying local kids are ok to prey on? No logic here.

Agreed. Similar issue in America too with sex offenders not being allowed to live anywhere. Why are they being let out of prison if you think they need so many restrictions? They can't live near kids but they'll still be going to grocery stores, movie theaters, etc.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Second cultures vary. 13 is marrying age in many. With a multi cultural society they choose well...Cultural imperialism Oz and west in general practice is worst kind of oppression. Why invite them in to force change them to your mores/tenants? How can you celebrate diversity if everyone must act as westerners? Modern westerners I might add since 100 years ago 13 was marrying age in west too.

If people want to marry 13 year olds they should stay wherever they came from. There's no reason other countries need to allow that. It's also sort of silly to compare 100 years ago to today. A lot of things have changed. I realize this is not exactly the same thing but found these statistics sort of interesting. https://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/hh-fam/tabMS-2.pdf
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Why invite them in to force change them to your mores/tenants? How can you celebrate diversity if everyone must act as westerners?

What the hell?
They are invited, not forced to come.
If you are coming to the other country/society you have to fit this society, not expect the whole country to change because of you.
If you do not want to change your ways, do not come.
Simple as that...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Pedos are going to be the next group the left moves in to defend.

pedo's lifes matter
I would not be surprised.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info