Australia bans pedo sex tourists

"
Australia is always on one step ahead the world

Theyre way behind on same sex marriage tho.
Pedos are going to be the next group the left moves in to defend.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

People say it's a fallacy to believe that but if you identify as a progressive you can't simply stop progressing so you have to push the envelope further and further else you become obsolete.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
i don't think you'll find too many progressives who hold one particular dictionary definition of progression in higher esteem than their conscience
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Lol, biggest bullshit i read today. In fact in the US child marriage is a thing too.
Bye bye to my australian vacation :(

Btw how is Pedo Bear in australian? Pedo Koala?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Seems like a good idea due to the ease of travel to Southeast Asia. Definitely a step in the right direction IMO.

But I was really confused about this part

"
"This will not apply to a teenager who has been caught sexting to his 15-year-old girlfriend," said Hinch, referring to sexual phone communications.

How in the hell is this coming up in a discussion on pedophiles and sexual offenders. I'd be surprised to see any kids under 18 not sexting in this day and age (note that I don't agree with oversexualisation and exposure kids are getting these days, just stating that they all do it).
"
Namcap wrote:
Seems like a good idea due to the ease of travel to Southeast Asia. Definitely a step in the right direction IMO.

"
"This will not apply to a teenager who has been caught sexting to his 15-year-old girlfriend," said Hinch, referring to sexual phone communications.

How in the hell is this coming up in a discussion on pedophiles and sexual offenders. I'd be surprised to see any kids under 18 not sexting in this day and age (note that I don't agree with oversexualisation and exposure kids are getting these days, just stating that they all do it).

Because in many places being 18 and having sex with someone who is 17 can make you a sex offender. Even sexting. You're exchanging sexual images with a minor.
Last edited by BodyHammer01 on May 30, 2017, 1:12:54 PM
"
BodyHammer01 wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

"

Because in many places being 18 and having sex with someone who is 17 can make you a sex offender. Even sexting. You're exchanging sexual images with a minor.

Yeah I took teenager as "under 18", but you're right that it can go to 19. I was like, if he's 16 and she's 15, why is he a pedophile. Guess it depends on age of consent from different countries and what is socially acceptable locally at that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info