[3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM #

Thank you Damiano for the guide.

Ive been running a mix of crit arc miner and frostbolt mines from these forums. Life based with mom and some es pieces.
Just wanted to drop and say that assasin also fits well, with that base crit boost on 7 pc u wont need inc. crit gem, and can chance that to even controlled destruction and have +70 crit chance.
Ive been using tremor rod as the arc mine guide suggested, and its a damn nice staff for leveling and it has still been kicking on in t13 maps. Oh and if u get 6 link tremor its basically 7 link, was thinking of adding hypotermia or icebite there, or switching between them in map/boss. Tho i think i may have to go with 2g/4b, cuz of the staff colors.
But overall i gotta say i fell inn love with fb mines, the clearspeed in right layout is fucking crazy, and even single target is pretty nice.
And as life/mom/es hybrid its pretty easy to get going in the start, just dont try to facetank too much :p

Thinking of clearspeed, could it be possible to make fb mines as raider and still get those charges, or mines dont count as ur kills in that case either?
Last edited by DeGyrst on Jul 21, 2017, 2:43:03 AM
"
DeGyrst wrote:
Thank you Damiano for the guide.

Ive been running a mix of crit arc miner and frostbolt mines from these forums. Life based with mom and some es pieces.
Just wanted to drop and say that assasin also fits well, with that base crit boost on 7 pc u wont need inc. crit gem, and can chance that to even controlled destruction and have +70 crit chance.
Ive been using tremor rod as the arc mine guide suggested, and its a damn nice staff for leveling and it has still been kicking on in t13 maps. Oh and if u get 6 link tremor its basically 7 link, was thinking of adding hypotermia or icebite there, or switching between them in map/boss. Tho i think i may have to go with 2g/4b, cuz of the staff colors.
But overall i gotta say i fell inn love with fb mines, the clearspeed in right layout is fucking crazy, and even single target is pretty nice.
And as life/mom/es hybrid its pretty easy to get going in the start, just dont try to facetank too much :p

Thinking of clearspeed, could it be possible to make fb mines as raider and still get those charges, or mines dont count as ur kills in that case either?

I just compared Raider vs Deadeye

Fast Theorycraft
As a Raider u gain only frenzy charges (attack damage is not for spells):
Per 1 frenzy charge u got "4% more Damage", let say u have 6max freenzy charges = 24% more damage
Lab Way of Poacher+ Avatar of Veil+ ? = 64%more dmg

As a Deadeye u gain i think much more:
Lab Fast and Deadly + Richochet+ Rupture + Far Shot = 60% increased projecticle damage + 30% increased projecticle speed + 25% cause bleeding + 30% more dmg as projecticle travel farther + Skills Chain +1 times

Conclusion: i think both are worth to give a try ;)
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Last edited by Damiano_POL on Jul 24, 2017, 1:47:34 PM
Is the best way it to level until Mines(2xJewels) with Lighting Trap - Multi Trap - Trap and Mine Damage - ( Lighting dmg ?? ) ? Or do you guys have any other recommendations ?

As well as, what do you use for singel target dps on bosses ? Sorry if the answer is very obvious :/
Last edited by dums on Jul 25, 2017, 2:31:37 PM
"
dums wrote:
Is the best way it to level until Mines(2xJewels) with Lighting Trap - Multi Trap - Trap and Mine Damage - ( Lighting dmg ?? ) ? Or do you guys have any other recommendations ?

As well as, what do you use for singel target dps on bosses ? Sorry if the answer is very obvious :/

Hi!

Iam using frost blades for leveling + some melee skills like ~heavy strike (for single targets)
Usually when i pick up some mine nodes like Cleaver Construction, Saboteur, Volatile Mines/Blast Cascade then dmg is enough for transition to mines.

Iam also using LMP / GMP till i put 2x Frozen Trail Jewels. Tabula or 5L chest helps a lot :)

Anyway if u want u can level with other skill. Personally, iam using frost blades because i like and i fell that my levleing is faster than with other skills.

Good Luck with leveling!
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Awesome build!
I'm trying the life version right now, and it's been pretty fun!

Also that numpad 5 trick was pretty helpful!
Hi all

Really wanting to play this build in 3.0 - never played a miner before and Frostbolt MTX is obviously sweet.

In 3.0, it seems as though we're all gonna be going life. The 6l gem colours are obviously bloody awful though for the setup, so what are people planning on doing? Just running a Tab until the chara hits a wall? Run an ES chest with a life roll? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help all!

T.
Would the Low Life version still be viable w/ the ES nerf in 3.0?
"
JMag85 wrote:
Would the Low Life version still be viable w/ the ES nerf in 3.0?

Guys! I got ton of private messages about that so pls
just wait few days more for full manifesto
Only Chris knows
Last edited by Damiano_POL on Jul 31, 2017, 3:50:29 PM
"
Utopia_ wrote:
Hi all

Really wanting to play this build in 3.0 - never played a miner before and Frostbolt MTX is obviously sweet.

In 3.0, it seems as though we're all gonna be going life. The 6l gem colours are obviously bloody awful though for the setup, so what are people planning on doing? Just running a Tab until the chara hits a wall? Run an ES chest with a life roll? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help all!

T.

Hi!
Build is easy to play and tabula is a nice booster . Collect/buy ES gear, start as hybrid
Use Tabula since:

1) u collet enough currency to buy 6L with life/es mod
2) craft dream one chest + 6S / chromes + pray for kuduku + fusings = dream one 6L chest
3) or just buy it

choose wisely

After u got 6L ES chest transform build for full ES.

Last edited by Damiano_POL on Jul 31, 2017, 3:49:12 PM
I did just like you say:

"IMPORTANT:
With NUM5* trick u can detonate mines like pro!

*NUM5 Trick:
NUM LOCK MUST BE ON:
1. Go to Options "O" ---> INPUT
2. Find "Attack in place" (default is SHIFT), click and change it on NUM5 (5 from Numpad ;) )
3. Save!

4. NOW Press NUM5, hold it
5. Turn off NUM LOCK OFF

Steps 4 & 5 reapeat every time u launch game"

But nothing is happening,i can active mines only if i press detonates mines on right click on mouse.

I really do not understand what the point is with NUMPAD 5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info