[3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM #

For mapping, until we can afford a 6L.
Noob question, what is the importance of vaal lightning trap in linking with CWDT for bosses and such? Is it the shocked ground?
So pvp of this will be focus on moste single target burst damage it can get tremor rod and winds of change with elemental weaknes caruption maybe?
"
6_din_49 wrote:
What do you think about Bitterdream for this build?
Just tested, it sucks. High mana cost for next-to-no-dps. 4L with high level gems and half-decent wand is way better.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Sep 12, 2017, 3:57:00 PM
GG
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Sep 13, 2017, 12:45:12 PM
GGG finally resolved the issue with power charges generation:
"
Fixed an issue where power charges were not correctly able to be generated when queueing mine detonations.

Blast cascade still doesn't provide 100% uptime just from mines, but it's much better now.
Cold to fire gem? it show that it give more dmg then empower 4 lvl
Level 81 atm, it's a bit squishy but a lot of fun.
I highly recommend the MTX for Frostbolt otherwise the awesome feeling isn't there!

"

I tried with the 6L on the chest but the double detonation provided by Tremor Rod feels very much better, plus, it was only 4ex.

Thank you for sharing this build :)

Edit:

Got to level 89, killed all 4 Guardians deathless (albeit with mods that weren't too difficult) and The Shaper as well. DPS is great it makes the fights more manageable.
Last edited by Haboryme on Oct 17, 2017, 4:17:26 PM
"
Haboryme wrote:
Level 81 atm, it's a bit squishy but a lot of fun.
I highly recommend the MTX for Frostbolt otherwise the awesome feeling isn't there!

"

I tried with the 6L on the chest but the double detonation provided by Tremor Rod feels very much better, plus, it was only 4ex.

Thank you for sharing this build :)

Edit:

Got to level 89, killed all 4 Guardians deathless (albeit with mods that weren't too difficult) and The Shaper as well. DPS is great it makes the fights more manageable.

I got this build (little changes) at starting harbringer. Now i thinking to making another one in abyss league. Ive done 80% of content with this but its little slow. Clear speed is fucking nice, but twinned bosses can be a problem. Also finished hogm,guardians at 88 lvl, and switched to some shit bf assasin.

Soo for 3.1 i think is nice option here. This one gives more fun than GC.
Last edited by heyu on Dec 6, 2017, 1:51:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info