Monday morning in NZ

It is Monday morning in NZ and still no new news update. :(
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last bumped on May 30, 2017, 10:45:09 AM
they are actually discussing what to nerf
and what not to buff that would really need it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 28, 2017, 11:37:45 PM
(realized i probably shouldn't say what I said as I'm honestly not in the know, folks)

Here's hoping melee skills, especially the namelock variety, have had a look and some thought.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on May 28, 2017, 11:54:03 PM
And the news is out! It looks like it will be a great week for new information. NZ is 14 hours ahead of me so 8:00 PM in NM is 10:00 AM tomorrow in NZ.
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on May 29, 2017, 1:47:54 PM
It's amazing. Time. Who would have thought it could be this exciting?

On the subject of time: When was the last time we only got one patch in a calendar month?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 29, 2017, 1:54:55 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's amazing. Time. Who would have thought it could be this exciting?

On the subject of time: When was the last time we only got one patch in a calendar month?

Kudos to the person who first thought of keeping track of it and making it real.
US Mountain Time Zone
Even Neanderthals kept track of time. It's not some dude who came up with the idea.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Even Neanderthals kept track of time. It's not some dude who came up with the idea.
But somebody was probably first even if he was a Neanderthal. Somebody had an idea or noticed something and did something whether it was counting, scratching on a surface or collecting items, etc. Like writing, keeping time had multiple invention points in both space and time, but for each there was likely a beginning.
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

pretty sure Steven hawking invented time lol
I dont see any any key!
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
But somebody was probably first even if he was a Neanderthal. Somebody had an idea or noticed something and did something whether it was counting, scratching on a surface or collecting items, etc. Like writing, keeping time had multiple invention points in both space and time, but for each there was likely a beginning.

Prolly some OCD guy who invented counting, then wanted to count everything, including days. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info