Non-Human classes

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a whole new set of monster classes to play from rather than just humans? They don't have to be totally different, just similar but different.

For example, A minotaur would be able to be able to equip 2 pairs of boots but no belts. Or a hydra that is able to equip 3 hemets and 3 pairs of earrings but cannot equip weapons/shields/gloves/boots. Or a goro-like person with 4 arms that's able to equip 2 pairs of gloves and 4 one handed weapons (No 2-handed weapons), but no body armor or boots. Or maybe a giant cyclops that can dual wield 2-handed weapons because of its immense strength, but it doesn't wear helmets.

Of course the skill tree would be different from human exiles. Their skill tree would be generally weaker, but the trade off is that they'll be able to wear extra equipment.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on May 28, 2017, 9:06:12 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2017, 6:43:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why not goro-like 2 handed weapon with 4 hands and additional 100% bonus to dmg from Strenght?

;)
It was a topic ~3 years ago to play as "bad guys". People were asking for something like clan wars and GGG didn't give a single fuck. Because it is equal to making a new game from zero.

And they did double-dip, immortal ES, "balance", bla, bla, bla.

Edit: And they added this bullshit pvp, last day a chaos bullshit thrower one-shotted me in pvp while im easily killing every single boss on my level. Dont get me wrong GGG devs are doing a good job but they're not improving it, just chancing it and adding something more with the old models.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on May 29, 2017, 6:46:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info