Twitch Prime in relation to Amazon Prime Members

So, I got a quick question. It says on Twitch you can get Twitch Prime if you get Amazon Prime (for $10.99/Month) but I cannot find where it says on the Twitch page that a linked Amazon Prime account makes Twitch Prime free. I've found it stated on plenty of websites but, as a rule of thumb, I'm looking for an authority/official statement of such. I can't find what I'm looking for on the Twitch website. Any one found it?

(Obviously, this is related to POE since they are offering a free foot, weapon, and portal effect if you sign up for Twitch Prime.)
Last bumped on May 29, 2017, 2:38:48 AM
Obviously.
Sorry for the double-post and a response to my own thread. After further searching I found what I was looking for and figured I'd share it with the community: On their website they state "If you are already an Amazon Prime member, you obtain Twitch Prime at no additional cost by connecting your Amazon account to your Twitch account." Hope that helps people (as it did me)
Honestly? I am an Amazon Prime member, but they'd have to pay me to join Twitch.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Honestly? I am an Amazon Prime member, but they'd have to pay me to join Twitch.

They are... with purple mtx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info