Star Wars

Still loving it ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 28, 2017, 2:08:22 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2017, 3:43:13 AM
Over rated. Even the originals.
A decent popcorn film for the kids, but completely lacking in depth and including godawful tropes such as: evil mustache twirling villain, princess needing to be saved, and enemies who miss with hundreds of shots. Not to mention the complete lack of people intelligently using the tools available and science out the window technology.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
I was raised on Star Wars so I don't mind the mindlessness; laser swords will always be cool.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I like 4-6 - those inner fights about good and evil - to have under control desire to control ourself/others by power - by power each of us humans have, understand and is using.

I like a lot politics in 1-3 - its greatly made, nevertheless all around is out of mine understanding :).

Episode 7 is superb popcorn movie, but as Star Wars its absolutely garbage: its totally empty, its about nothing. I would like to see fight between jedi girl and Chuck Norris :). Ok, Chuck Norris wins, but ...

Rogue One - that was pretty good, especially last 20 minutes. Lord Darth Vader was smaller and his robes was funny plastic costume to compare with 4-6, even last fight where he was using force it looked like he was taking classes in dancing school ala MTV style. Pity only this movie was not more serious like first movies.

:)
Last edited by Rexeos on May 28, 2017, 6:56:16 PM
Machete order ftw.

Also this trailer is the dopest shit ever. Should make a full length movie from it.
"
SkyCore wrote:
Over rated. Even the originals.
A decent popcorn film for the kids, but completely lacking in depth and including godawful tropes such as: evil mustache twirling villain, princess needing to be saved, and enemies who miss with hundreds of shots. Not to mention the complete lack of people intelligently using the tools available and science out the window technology.

Do not agree. Star wars touches on topics not many movies do at that level. Right versus wrong, inner peace vs turmoil, etc, willpower, strength of belief. It actually goes on in great length about buddhism and what dangers we should be aware as they can lead us astray. It is actually a rather spiritual(inner qualities) movie which is the opposite of superficial(surface) by definition. The true depth of star wars is behind what your eyes see like you get caught up in what persons they chose to represent enemies, moustache etc, i don't even think about that. I don't care, i see the story beyond and the star wars one is one of the great ones. Everything from the struggle of good versus evil, to how close the magic is to how the real world is and how close everything aligns to Buddhism and classic shaolin temple stories, all of which i love.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info