Men urinal Problems

"
Head_Less wrote:
Go to public place, Need to pee.

Find a good place away from everyone but still some guy decide to pee close of me for some reason.

20 y old guy look at my junk the whole time. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Me: What s up? why u look my d***?
guy *still looking my junk* : hu? no I was just looking around!
Me: THEN FUCKING LOOK ELSEWHERE THAN WHERE MY D*** IS GODDAMIT!
guy: hey calm down bro.
Me: FUCKING LOOK ELSEWHERE OR ELSE U GONNA DRINK YOUR OWN PEE!
Guy: What your problem bro? I was just looking around bro *leaving*

WTF with men and looking at other men s penis, it make me fucking nervous every fucking time.

because he's a homosexual and wanted to look at you

seems pretty obvious to me
This is only an issue for men with small penises. If you have a big glorious cock, you don't care who sees it.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
This is only an issue for men with small penises. If you have a big glorious cock, you don't care who sees it.

You do if you pity the ones who do not. =~[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jun 16, 2017, 3:29:36 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Yes, pity the ones who do not have a chance to witness a big glorious cock. =~[.]^=
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yt849wJyVk

I just had to post this. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Wraeclastian wrote:

But what if you have a small growing one when angry? Do you beat it in front of everyone at the urinal?
"
diablofdb wrote:
But what if you have a small growing one when angry? Do you beat it in front of everyone at the urinal?

That depends on if you are using a urinal at a gay club or not.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Yes, pity the ones who do not have a chance to witness a big glorious cock. =~[.]^=

So you the kind of guy who find reassurance in showing what you have better than others, even if it mean showing you penis to craving penis lovers.

The question is, do you enjoy men fantasming on your own penis?

I personally don t really.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
So you the kind of guy who find reassurance in showing what you have better than others, even if it mean showing you penis to craving penis lovers.

The question is, do you enjoy men fantasming on your own penis?

I personally don t really.

It's really just about those dudes talking about the big dick they saw in the bathroom when they are around females. Once a female knows you got a big dick, she will skip the formalities and go straight for the dick.
My rule is you must be you urinal away from the next dude

its the splash zone rule
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info