There is no normal trading system without which one u cant play

Hey there. I've been playing this game quite a lot, and recently i've noticed a serious bug - there is no normal trade system. The system that is currently in the game is not trade, its something else. To buy something, you must whisper almost every person on poe.trade, and even then, there are no guarantee that someone will answer. Everyone is always afk, dnd, etc. Please, add an auction, trade market, or atleast a mailbox, it would improve the game alot. Thank you.
Last edited by Bondit_228 on May 28, 2017, 7:01:58 AM
Last bumped on May 28, 2017, 8:00:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Bondit_228 wrote:
Hey there. I've been playing this game quite a lot, and recently i've noticed a serious bug - there is no normal trade system. The system that is currently in the game is not trade, its something else. To buy something, you must whisper almost every person on poe.trade, and even then, there are no guarantee that someone will answer. Everyone is always afk, dnd, etc. Please, add an auction, trade market, or atleast a mailbox, it would improve the game alot. Thank you.

in my area there are often markets in other towns, they also try to sell me stuff but can't reach me cause i'm busy playing poe at home, is this a good or bad thing?

is a global global enterprise like amazon which delivers stuff right in front of my pc a good thing? well, it depends. for the market trader it's bad because everybody shoping at amazon kills his little business, for me as a consumer it's rather good although moving to markets would be good for my health.

ingame it's the same, a global market where every seller could advertise and sell to every consumer would only allow the big guys to win big because they control prices using the right tools to dominate the sales rankings.

it would allow for huge market scams from bigger groups, automated trading with bots and worse. eventually prices for average to good stuff would drop to a point the only option for you joe seller being to sell to an npc to sell at all.

----

the current trading system already is too powerful, prices for most uniques is down to one alch, same goes to most god rares which are available for one chaos.

trading woud need to be drastically restricted or an item sink for stuff implemented that prices rise to a point that efforts for grinding for the currency equals the efforts to just buy the stuff you need. which would be a healthy market.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The feedback/suggestion forum is where this belongs. It's not a bug.

P.S. You can play without trading. They even built an option for identifying those that do.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info