League stones and 3.0

Do we have any clue yet about whether leagues stones will carry over to 3.0 Standard? If they carry over, i am inclined to keep my low level ones; if not, then I'll probably run them all now.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last bumped on May 28, 2017, 2:57:38 PM
We have no info yet. I'd assume they won't, but what do I know.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I would like for leaguestones to stay as vendor items from Zana. They can be a chaos sink.
"
HecatesLover wrote:
I would like for leaguestones to stay as vendor items from Zana. They can be a chaos sink.

I really like this idea, have ratios of normal to magic leaguestones change as you level your Zana, refreshes on dailies.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on May 28, 2017, 12:55:11 AM
"
HecatesLover wrote:

Hell no, would be a complete waste of the mechanic, not to mention make it a complete PITA to actually have any fun with them.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
HecatesLover wrote:

Hell no, would be a complete waste of the mechanic, not to mention make it a complete PITA to actually have any fun with them.

You get that the option most likely to happen right now is "they disappear completely." How are you going to have fun with them when they stop existing? I can say with complete confidence they will not remain as accessible as they are for Legacy league.

Considering Zana was the way the devs used to give access to leagues (through the map device) and they charged chaos for it. Having her be the source of leaguestones is an elegant solution that doesn't make leaguestones just go poof.
I'd like to see them in standard but at about 5-10% their current drop rate. They should be rare enough that it feels special when you use them. If they add them to Zana's offerings, they should be at least 5c. Undercut them more than that and people wont be able to market their dropped ones.

Zana mods need re-working. The "spiders" nonsense isn't being used.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 28, 2017, 9:15:25 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'd like to see them in standard but at about 5-10% their current drop rate. They should be rare enough that it feels special when you use them. If they add them to Zana's offerings, they should be at least 5c. Undercut them more than that and people wont be able to market their dropped ones.

Zana mods need re-working. The "spiders" nonsense isn't being used.

yeah and they should all be blue, with the lower drop rate I feel thats justified

also the spider thing is a joke lol

ive always said GGG likes to troll their own players
I dont see any any key!
If Zana vendors them they are going to have to be better, few whites are worth 1 chaos and knowing GGG's no fun policy magic ones will be rare as heck.
Vendors can't undercut the player market... so when you say few whites are worth 1c, then they should set the price much higher than that. Let's call most valuable Perandus. How much could you get for it? Zana would have to be higher than that. I'd call 5c a minimum.

Undercutting the player market is exactly what the level 8 masters did and it all but destroyed the market for "common" uniques.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 28, 2017, 9:46:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info