My neighbor lets her dog poop on the balcony... Called the cops her dog was taken away.

Turns out the dog is left on the balcony for hours at times without water or food and neighbor barely cleans up the poop. I can't get a good look at the balcony because it's beneath me, I can only see the edge. So after coming home from doctors, I opened my balcony door and omg the smell was horrible. So I leaned over as much as I could the dog poor thing was panting and the sun was just blazing.

I called the cops they actually had the community manager open the door. The bitch was home... I'm not sure what really happened but I heard the lady crying and the cop saying this is "disgusting." We are getting the ASPCA you aren't not fit for this animal.

Now I'm not sure but I could hear photos being taken etc... Maybe it's for court not sure. But I'm more happy that the dog isn't suffering any more.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 28, 2017, 7:35:02 AM
Last bumped on May 28, 2017, 8:37:23 AM
WTH would someone have a dog in a apt for? Just more proof ppl are cruel. Dog needs space and walks.

Cats can handle apt. I have not talked to them but they seem content with a cat box and scratch pad. But dogs very unhappy.

Get a cat IMO if you have limited space. Or better yet dont get anything. Gives you more time and money to work out of limited space.

BTW I have a story like this but I didnt call the cops. One of my GF neighbor had a dog treated like crap, No water 100 degrees anorexic and I just jumped the fence and took the dog to my parents for safe keeping. The neighbor whined but I said call the cops and you're going to jail for animal cruelty. He STFU.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2017, 8:52:00 PM
From what I've seen where I live I would guess between 60-80% of people who have dogs shouldn't have dogs.

BUT I say the same thing about people who have kids. I see so many fat lil toddlers sipping on super sugary drinks and eating other shit, it's no wonder they don't treat their pets right either.
@ aim

There is nothing wrong with keeping a dog in an apartment as long as you fulfill its needs.

- work
- exercise
- nutrition

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
This here actually annoys me to hear.

You don't know why she is the way she is, but you've just butchered your neighbor's spirit while listening in on the police feasting on her. Possible just taking her value to a new low. Without giving her a chance.

Begs the questions in her mind.. whos the snitch who ratted me out.. and the answer is you. Cold blooded and scared to show your face too you punish by calling the fucking police, and listening in on whats happening!

If you wanted to help the dog go tell the neighbor to handle it or you gonna call the police..

It really bugs me snitching is something dishonorably about it to the highest degree. You cannot trust a snitch they use the system against you before giving you a chance, they must be cleansed from everywhere as they are not people you can count on. And no i am not interested in hearing excuses of how "it's for the dog". It feels wrong, and so this story bugs me.. You should have talked to her and showed courage.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info