Have a problem

My account is linked with steam and i can´t change the password of my account because isn´t with the email of my steam and i don´t remember the password.
I can change the password with steam?
Last bumped on May 27, 2017, 10:04:35 AM
Hello,

It sounds like you tried changing the password of a standalone Path of Exile account which won't work if you're using one linked with Steam. Valve do not share your Steam account details with third-party companies, including developers such as Grinding Gear Games. This means that GGG will not recognise your e-mail address as it's not associated with your account.

If you'd like to use a standalone Path of Exile account, you can send an e-mail to the support team at support@grindinggear.com and they can issue it separate log in credentials. Otherwise, yes - you'd need to change your Steam password to... well... change your Steam password.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I can unlink my account from steam?
The support team at GGG can do so if you ask them to.

If you do that you'd need to play through the standalone client, though.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info