The Divide

Ever wonder why you get one-shotted in Sarn?

The Divide....

Ever wonder why you get one-shotted in 1v1?

The Divide....

Ever wonder why that guy who just one-shotted you is so fucking shiny?

The Divide...

Ever wonder why every piece of gear you want to buy to save your pansy ass from that shiny one-shooting dandy is priced in an orb you've never even seen drop in-map?

The Divide...

Ever wonder why that orb seems to drop for some people, but not for you?

The Divide...

That's right, your suspicions were correct, Income Inequality has reared its ugly head in Path of Exile PvP.

And its affect on PvP is tantamount to systemic discrimination against the working player!

Because let's face it, it's not hard work and determination that get those extremely rare orbs to drop, no, it's RNG!

And everyone knows that RNG is not fair!

How's a player supposed to reach the top ten in PvP when zhe lacks the orb means to acquire the necessary items in order to replicate and exploit the current meta?

Shame on you GGG!

Why should some of us slave away for 1000s of hours clearing maps, trading items for pittances ... while other seem to magically accrue massive fortunes?

It's not fair!

And everyone agrees that fairness is the chief characteristic of a truly inclusive PvP community - and overall gaming experience!

So what is the solution?

There is no solution, there is only progress... and the first progression is to eliminate any difference in orb value in relation to other orbs.

-Therefore creating a truly egalitarian, equitable PvP experience.

Last bumped on Jun 30, 2017, 7:10:18 AM
You got some complex man. In all seriousness, just get gud.

If you complain so much about wealth problems playing nearly 3 years, you clearly did something wrong.

Also you seemed to ignore our responses to your previous threads where we stated how much more important is knowledge, using game mechanics, countering builds etc, than the mirror tier gears.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Scratch all of that plus Markusz reply.

This game has obvious "win button" conditions. Just go grab the ever obvious aoe overlapping skill. If you're really desperate there's other avenues as well for the ultra shitty ultra lazy player. It may help before all of this to go slam your dick in a door repeatedly so you meet the qualifications and don't forget to check the little box near character creation that says "I swallow".
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I think the only currency gap those days is related to beat tank es regen builds.
Everything else can be killed with 1c weapon and 3ex 6l chest.

Only way to kill tanks are 1 shot crit builds so yea in that case u need currency but for everything else PVP is really accessible.

Even Melee can 1 shot if they survive the rush. With so much pen on tree and items, any elemental melee can really do good.

Phy melee kind of suck tho because of pathfinder and death door.

Also soon don t forget RIP ES so everyone will die 1 shot lol.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 27, 2017, 8:12:40 AM
Actalo, there's nothing to be done. If GGG doesn't fix core issues there's no point in playing seriously.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

of poe = Actalo
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Head_Less wrote:
I think the only currency gap those days is related to beat tank es regen builds.
Everything else can be killed with 1c weapon and 3ex 6l chest.

Only way to kill tanks are 1 shot crit builds so yea in that case u need currency but for everything else PVP is really accessible.

That would be only true if we wouldn't get a broken T value skill every league, now being scorching ray
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Yea just be "pro" like Markusczcsczcs that's all.

muh gimmicks
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
I'm really disappointed in these answers.

I was hoping to begin a dialogue about affecting positive change.

Do better.

Yes we can.
No
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info