some idea to fix hybrid build

hey

maybe add item or noteable on the tree that make life reg effect hp and energy shield

what u guys think

and put yuer on idea
Last bumped on May 27, 2017, 5:40:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Life regen? There's zealots oath, but you're suggesting both of them regen at the same time/rate?
If you want to go hybrid you have to invest many points on life+es defensive nodes. After you do that, some nodes become less valuable, like the regen ones as OP mentioned since they do not apply to es and since your lifepool is lower than if you went just life, you get less regen out of each node.

Furthermore Mind over Matter does not work for es and if you get ghost reaver then you forgo all life leech. Since pure es has been nerfed all over the place, maybe it should be ok now to allow it to work with mind over matter. Maybe there are engine limitations though.

Poe is weird.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Kinda having this issue with my Templar.
I've got life, ES, Armour, Block, Mind over Matter, Life Leech...
I'm not sure if the Life Leech gem is worth using, since it can't work until the ES and Mana 'life' is gone as it can't regen them.
Not sure if Zealot's Oath would be getting if I'm then relying purely on life flasks for life regen, and chaos damage ignores my ES.
The Life and Energy shield nodes are between Witch and Shadow.
There is only a small handful of Armour and Energy Shield nodes.
Nearby Armour nodes are less useful as I'm hybriding.
Nearby Energy Shield nodes do not even exist.
A good idea IMO would be make GR and ZO apply only half of leech/regen to ES and keep the rest for life

For MOM I think it make sense make it work with ES instead of life. Mana end ES are more like each other than mana/life IMO

I would also like some mana reservation reduction behind MOM
Last edited by CyberWizardB5 on May 27, 2017, 7:11:49 AM
it can be done. you just have to stop thinking in old ways

respeced my standard hybrid life/es character and will upload a map or two of T15, hard mods, melee, NO LEECH gameplay just so some can realize that it maybe is them who got things wrong
personaly i would change zealoth oath from life regen becomes ES regen to:

mana regen is added as life regen
% of maximum life is added as ES regen

it realy serves well for both mom and hybrid builds.

ES regen could be gated by something else like:

taking damage wont stop ES recharge
75% less ES recharge rate

as an example:

base ES recharge is of 20%, this node will turn it into a permanent: 20*0.25 = 5% ES regen

with bated breath (50% increased ES recharge) 30*0.25 = 7.5 ES regen

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on May 27, 2017, 5:41:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info