**NEW UNIQUE** Gloriana's Subjugation

Subjugation
noun
the act, fact, or process of subjugating, or bringing under control; enslavement

GLORIANA's SUBJUGATION
Unique Stone Hammer
Spoiler
One Hand Mace
Physical Damage: 17–32
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.15
Weapon Range: 9
Requires Level 85, 56 Str
--------------------------------
15% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
--------------------------------
Socketed Gems Supported by Level 20 Item Quantity
55% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
While in Main Hand: Higher Chance to craft a Prefix
While in Off-Hand: Higher Chance to craft a Suffix

"To dominate the unlikely was a mere merit granted to us by the ascended.
I intend to dominate the ascended."

*** Gloriana's Subjugation cannot be chanced

This unique can have multiple purposes, but the main one is obviously to assist in crafting.
The item level '85' only means the this item will drop from monsters leveled 85 or above higly limiting the areas in which it can drop. Furthermore the drop chance would be that of a Mirror of Kalandra resulting in us seeing only a few drop throughout a full league season making it highly desirable for prime crafters on the server.

If used with advanced crafting knowledge and methods it can be a powerful tool in creating the most powerful items in the game.

Thoughts?

Last edited by 4gg_Spark on May 27, 2017, 11:31:57 AM
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2017, 6:12:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
b
And how are we gonna use this hammer? AFAIK there is nothing that can add prefixes or suffixes on unique items atm.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
The main purpose of the hammer is when using Orbs to craft affixes it gives you, depending weather it is in your main or off hand, a higher chance to craft a prefix or suffix.

So for instance you alt spam a Vaal Regalia to gave a T1 flat ES roll, then put the hammer into your main hand to get a higher chance to roll prefixes, regal hoping for that ES roll (since all +ES rolls are prefixes) instead of getting a undesired suffix. Then the same would apply if you chose to yolo exalt it. This is just a example, there would be loads of variations to this depending if it is a weapon, armor piece, jewelry etc.

The 2nd use could be to link a culling strike / item rarity Herald in it for additional drops.

Or simply use it for a "perma" stun build variation.

And of course there could be different uses for it depending how creative you are.
Ah, I understand now. Interesting idea.
Same this when using Essences or Alchemy orb. Since Alchemy orb gives a random number of affixes making the item rare this would cause the Alch orb to give you a higher chance or obtaining prefixes or Suffixes depending what you wanted on the item.

Same with the Essences. They give a guaranteed propriety but he rest is random. Same thing would apply narrowing the other affixes that come with the guaranteed property.
will this unique be added with the 3.0 game update this summer or when?
oh yeah this will totally be awesome for the 1% of people who craft, totally.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
It is a mere suggestion. Nothing official.

Regarding to its usefulness - it would add depth to one aspect of the game that is favored by a part of the PoE community.
Could be quite useful for SSF, too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info