| Poison Cyclone Raider |

First of all, thanks for being here. I`m a big fan of Cyclone, I`ve played it a lot, but it always lacking something... Like Berserker lacking movement speed and I`m always using two handed weapons. With this build, I would like to try something new.

Check this build using Path of building program: https://pastebin.com/BYYJvaL5

So here we go, this is Raider ascendancy which is generating Frenzy charges even on bosses allowing us to use Snakebite gloves for poison. As an addition, we will get Onslaught almost permanently (while clearing).

I`m utilizing Queen of the forest armor for a crazy movement speed (+204% without quicksilver flask) and dual Dreamfeathers for increased attack damage (increasing our poison), both of them get buffed as your Evasion rating gets higher. Armor provide you with 1% increased movement speed per 450 evasion and blades with 1% increased attack damage per 450 evasion. We can achieve around 60k Evasion rating which is 133% move speed and 266% increased attack damage with double Dreamfeathers.

Now, let`s speak about damage and different stats.
I`m using pretty good geared numbers, but nothing crazy.

Damage (only phys and chaos):
Normal mobs: 8.7kk dps
Bosses: 4.7kk dps
Guardians/Shaper: 2kk dps

13.4 attacks per second (no Vaal haste)
6k life

40% crit chance, 244% crit multi, 94% hit chance

60k Evasion rating, 94% chance to evade attacks, 86% chance to evade projectiles, 5500 armor, 31%phys reduction

204% move speed (no quicksilver flask)

17% block chance

This way the clearspeed is resolved, as we will travel super fast and damage is not too shabby)
Additionally, having Inspired learning jewel we will clear even faster.

Hope to lvl up a char soon.

Let me know if I can improve something.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on May 26, 2017, 4:20:10 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2017, 6:44:05 AM
You wouldn't have any gameplay Clips of this build in action?
I'm intrigued, but not entirely sold.
Surprised the PoB skill tree doesn't have VP. But having it on will at least provide enough leech to keep the char alive on the rare chance a hit gets through.

Does look interesting. And I too would like to see a video of it in action. I actually got a pair of corrupted Snakebites with cast level 12 temp chains on hit, stick a Witchfire brew in place of the regular Stibnite Flask but combining both of them at the same time would mean you'd need a +1 to curses source like Doedre's ring or a corrupted amulet of some sort, if you can get both then have Punishment with Blasphemy to toss in even more melee damage and attack speed.

Carnage Heart amulet (thing is really good now, pretty underrated still) would save you some points on getting the life leech nodes at duelist area. Only downside is you lose a bit of HP compared to rare amulet. But you get phys damage leech, + to all attributes which helps filling up int requirements, all res, and 30%+ damage while leeching (which should be practically near 100% uptime with blood rage up).
Last edited by reciprocate on May 26, 2017, 4:17:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info