So we cant kill anything, huh?

I just want to discuss the latest announcement because Im not sure how I feel about it. Familiar faces, yay and all but that basically means that no matter the circumstances of their death, they can be resurrected.
For this someone traveled to the belly of the beast and revived Shavronne so that she can travel back to the Prison and pick up the rotten corpse of brutus we left behind quite some time ago which she proceeded to revive to form this new encounter. What and why and how the hell?
Its kinda cool to see them back and I know that GGG basically had to do this to pull off 10 Acts but with all that said, what do you think?
Last bumped on May 28, 2017, 8:40:16 AM
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
I just want to discuss the latest announcement because Im not sure how I feel about it. Familiar faces, yay and all but that basically means that no matter the circumstances of their death, they can be resurrected.
For this someone traveled to the belly of the beast and revived Shavronne so that she can travel back to the Prison and pick up the rotten corpse of brutus we left behind quite some time ago which she proceeded to revive to form this new encounter. What and why and how the hell?
Its kinda cool to see them back and I know that GGG basically had to do this to pull off 10 Acts but with all that said, what do you think?

It can all be retconned, if the Marvel universe did it GGG sure can. Shav in prison is a ghost, doedre in that sewer thing (prolly act 8 , the thing that poisons the city) is different from the version in the beast. Piety is the end game boss so yes we will fight her at least 6 times.
Now the fact that they are present should shed some light about the big bad, or who he is possessing/ impersonating.
Second-class poe gamer
Bloody cool, that's what I think.

Piety was already revived in Act 4, so I'll accept all the other dudes and dudettes as well!
Not a fan of resurrecting myself,hope we get some explanation. These "people" or whatever they are,died 50 times and it seems they will die again.
You haven't figured out that this is all a dream yet?
"
Pyrollusion wrote:

I'm pretty much assuming that Act 10 is where we find out that we were simply trapped in a dream of the Beast for the second half of Act 4.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
PoE is an intricate hallucination. Your character is actually a patient in the high-security ward of a mental hospital. He (or she) is one of the most violent patients, the mobs are the other patients, and bosses are the orderlies. All these references to dreams and nightmares aren't just for show, you know.

Did you honestly think the way a Templar running around in a Tabula looks like a mental asylum escapee was a coincidence?

Spoiler

Photograph of an asylum escapee using a few strapped food trays for armour, a bell as a helmet and armed with a torn-off chair leg. Delusional, dangerous and unpredictable - approach with extreme care!

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 26, 2017, 7:52:07 AM
Shav we know for sure is a ghost in the new acts. Considering the situation with the beast and how we know it was effectively eating the gods trapping a soul is definitely on the table. So we killed the beast and 3 of the most powerful souls trapped by it shake free. Two make new bodies or just repair and shimmy into their most recent ones and go on with their business. Considering Shav made Brutus her putting him back together again isn't much of a stretch. Maligaro made Fidelitas and seeing how at least the tail on Fidelitas has been replaced with a mechanical prosthetic its again, not much of a stretch for Maligaro to put him back together again. Tho it is a bit lame the trope is being repeated. It all fits within the established mythos.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It all makes sense. You'll see.

Thx. Thats all i needed to hear. :)

Have some cookies.^^
"
鬼殺し wrote:

And it's not "all a dream".

I'm dreaming you too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type