The first time Donny Tiny Hands has made any sense?

"
bwam wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Upandatem wrote:
I don't even know know if he's your president or your arms peddler. I guess both?

Every president in the US has been the biggest arms dealer in the world. Watch the movie Lord of War, pretty good movie.

"Did you bring the gun of Rambo?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUAcujyMrOo

"
sarahaustin wrote:
Every president in the US has been the biggest arms dealer in the world.

Those arms deals are paying for your free stuff from the government.

Liberals want no arms deals, no oil deals, no heavy industry, no nuclear energy, no GMOs... but at the same time you want big welfare, electricity, free education & latte macchiato on food stamps. Doesn't work like that.

If you don't like your gov selling deadly weapons to saudi goat molesters, like I don't, then start demanding for a smaller government with less expenses, today! But the left is fighting for exactly the opposite - more government, more bureocracy, more "free" stuff. And someone has to pay for all that.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Liberals want no arms deals, no oil deals, no heavy industry, no nuclear energy, no GMOs... but at the same time you want big welfare, electricity, free education & latte macchiato on food stamps. Doesn't work like that.

If you don't like your gov selling deadly weapons to saudi goat molesters, like I don't, then start demanding for a smaller government with less expenses, today! But the left is fighting for exactly the opposite - more government, more bureocracy, more "free" stuff. And someone has to pay for all that.

My free stuff? Im not in america, Lol.
"
Upandatem wrote:
I don't even know know if he's your president or your arms peddler. I guess both?
You are looking at this all wrong. DJT is our @sswhole. Everything we don't need or want comes out through him. He is and represents the worst of the USA: greed, ignorance, incompetence, narcissism, arrogance and selfishness.

EDIT: and stupidity.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on May 26, 2017, 5:59:16 PM
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Upandatem wrote:
You are looking at this all wrong. DJT is our @sswhole. Everything we don't need or want comes out through him. He is and represents the worst of the USA: greed, ignorance, incompetence, narcissism, arrogance, and selfishness.

You forgot stupidity.
Fixed. Thanks.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Short reminder that Germany is the third biggest weapons exporter in the world.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Hmmm... I think I recall the term "circle jerk" being bandied about this forum. Now I see why. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Short reminder that Germany is the third biggest weapons exporter in the world.

Not like i can do anything about it. Every country sells arms or buys them.
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

If your government would start by cutting the completely ridiculous military programs and actually monitor the insane spendings that happen in the military, you'd have so much more money to distribute. But this won't happen because the insane prices go into the pockets of the war industry, which in turn bribe politicians, lobby the parties and put high pressures on everyone so that things don't change.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info