The first time Donny Tiny Hands has made any sense?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5XeHaEEaY

tldw;

start paying into NATO, free-loaders!
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on May 26, 2017, 9:32:21 PM
Last bumped on May 26, 2017, 9:35:57 PM
President Donald J. Trump makes plenty of sense when you hear him without all the noise of the MSM. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
President Donald J. Trump makes plenty of sense when you hear him without all the noise of the MSM. =^[.]^=

Steve Bannon, is that you?
I realized the left has very weak memes. "Small hands" and "he's orange" is all you got.

On topic, I think the God Emperor is wrong here. 2% of GDP is only a guideline and also they have time until 2024. I live in Germany and Germany would have to spend like an addition 70 billion dollars a year to reach 2%. That would be idiotic tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on May 26, 2017, 10:03:37 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
I realized the left has very weak memes. "Small hands" and "he's orange" is all you got.

On topic, I think the God Emperor is wrong here. 2% of GDP is only a guideline and also they have time until 2024. I live in Germany and Germany would have to spend like an addition 70 billion dollars a year to reach 2%. That would be idiotic tbh.
Exactly.

But do try to think more than one move ahead. We are playing 4D chess, after all.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I don't even know know if he's your president or your arms peddler. I guess both?
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Xavderion wrote:

As if the right are any better, they got cuck and sjw and libtard. Lol.
"
Upandatem wrote:
I don't even know know if he's your president or your arms peddler. I guess both?

Every president in the US has been the biggest arms dealer in the world. Watch the movie Lord of War, pretty good movie.
SarahAustin wrote:
"
Every president in the US has been the biggest arms dealer in the world. Watch the movie Lord of War, pretty good movie.

This is the sad truth.
Censored.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Upandatem wrote:

"Did you bring the gun of Rambo?"
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info