Vending two mirrored identified 6 links gives you a chance orb instead of 2 divines.

Are you serious? I get it the vendor recipe for 2 mirrored identified items= chance orb. However, what kind of esoteric knowledge are you supposed to have to know that? Is the only way to learn this losing 2 divines? This is the kind of game mechanics that makes people stop playing this game and never play again. Please put an "if 6 links then 2 divines over chance orb recipe" statement in the code. Thank you. Because that just costed me 28 chaos for a chance orb that I immediately spit on and destroyed and now I'm pissed in a single player game because of a mechanic that shouldn't exist in a game I play to relax.
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 5:59:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It,s the two rars with the same name recipe. The reason the priority is for the multiple item recipes is because it gives you the choice of which recipe you want. You have the choice to put a single item recipe in twice or a two item recipe once. If you didn't look at the result before hitting accept, that's on you. It's not a bug.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
retarded programmer cant prioritize by currency value, gj GGG
"
berg3g wrote:
retarded programmer cant prioritize by currency value, gj GGG

Where two vendor recipes are possible, the game will always prioritize the one which requires multiple items over the one which does not. This effectively gives you the option to vendor both at the same time for a Chance Orb, or individually for Divine Orbs.

I'd like it if more games gave me options instead of guessing what I'm trying to do and not giving me a way of selecting something else instead. They're never always right.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info