Suspected balance to Energy Shield

The game kind of designed the Witch to expose her thighs even with full armor set. Take note that in the latest 'Mother of Despair' trailer her legs are fully covered.

GGG is probably finally introducing pants and the affixes for pants are probably the base defense types-ES, armor and EV-but no defensive stats such as HP and bonus resistance. Which is why GGG is not bothered about over-nerfing ES at all because of pants making it up for all the loss.

Take note that bonus EV and Ar also make these two defenses more viable and available.
I think that it's far more likely that it's just a new armor set micro-transaction, possibly to be included in the upcoming supporter packs. We've seen, in some trailers, the inventory screen with no slot for pants, so if by some very slim chance they are introducing pants it would be a very late implementation.

Have you ever seen what an armor set, or even what some unique skins, look like on the witch? As far as I'm aware all of the micro-transaction armor sets cover up her legs mostly, if not fully, and some unique body armor and boot combinations cover her legs up as well.

Using the argument that "GGG is not bothered about over-nerfing ES at all" because of this doesn't really work when you look at their past history of nerfing things. Mjolner and Cast on Crit got fucking butchered by GGG. After it was first nerfed, block was pretty garbage, though it's very solid now. Incinerate was absolutely slaughtered. Voltaxic Rift dropped from being a several exalt item to a 1 chaos item within like 2 leagues. People are still complaining about the area of effect nerfs that were recently introduced. Saying that you think GGG won't over-nerf something is very naive.
It would be pretty amazing if they introduced a pants item with stats and even a unique version, but you had no slot to equip it in.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
Avereth12 wrote:
It would be pretty amazing if they introduced a pants item with stats and even a unique version, but you had no slot to equip it in.

Obviously you have to sell a chest piece, pants and 10 orbs of fusing to get the pants attached to the chest piece. No need for a pants slot.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Pants will never be introduced because templar.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
...Po-faced response to pseudo-witty snark.

Only on these forums, folks.

You...you weren't actually serious, were you, Peng?

I hope not, that would be like introducing D.va to heroes of the storm.^^
Templar can't equip pants. Only short-shorts.
Second-class poe gamer
I think the Witch is simply on strike and will no longer show legs until ES is in the gutter.

The Templar, well... I don't know. No one really knows his motivation. It's between him and God.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 26, 2017, 7:43:53 AM
Hope they will add neck-shrinkers as well, so i can finally play the Templar without getting Madagascar flashbacks.
what I never understood is why the templar equips a belt when he has no pants....

also an MXT that turns my belt into suspenders that would just be ever so funny
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info