[2.6] Legacy League / Shrapnel shot inquisitor

Hello guys, I came to show you my shrapnel shot build inquisitor, so ... let's go!

strengths! =)

- DPS high, both in the final version and in the cheap;
- Good amount of HP
- Life leech Very high
- Ascendency, the inquisitor is the best class for critical elemental damage, because with the critic, you IGNORE! The elemental resistance of the monster / boss (maps with increased elemental resisntece do not diminish its damage)
- Possible to use 4 damage potions

Negative points! (I.e.

-REFLET (this build has a dps VERY HIGH as if it is close to a monster, then attack from a distance where the skill cone does not hit the mob with it reflects
"Evasion is not quite the best defense, but it's not all bad.
-Clear speed not too fast

The build does not have much difficulty in making the maps, being viable to shaper, but in maps tier 15, be careful with certain mods that increase the damage, because evasion does not have reduction of physical damage, therefore an increase of damage can be fatal to the character;
For bosses I recommend you put these gems
in place of (GREATER MULTIPLE PROJECTILES and INCREASED CRITICAL STRIKE) to increase VERY much. , VERY DPS even

Bandits: ( oak - passive - passive )

current gear
Spoiler

(passive tree)

(Jewel's)
Spoiler

DPS
Spoiler

DPS com Ice Golem + Auras no tooltip

DPS with Ice Golem + Auras + Gem's to boss kill on tooltip

This DPS is completely illusive, because the bow I use (Doomfletch's prysm Royal bow) does not have the elemental damage DPS calculated in the game's Tooltip, but in the poebuild program, the damage reaches 1,200,000 by adding the double damage of the cone With the jewel's + arrow damage + potions + power charge + vaal rod as you can see in the image below

This is the actual DPS caused by the shrapnel shot according to the damage calculation program! And using goal rod + auras + golem + power charges + critical multiplier + gems for boss kill

96/5000
Remembering that because of the 2 jewel's

The cone damage has a 100% chance to deal damage Doubled!

Videos

If you are using an arc 5l, use the following gems:

(Shrapnel shot - greater multiple projectile - weapon elemental damage - 5L increased critical strike - 6L Physical projectile attack damage)

It is very important that you cast a spell before you start attacking the boss to activate the passive ascension that increases attack damage by 50%, and for this I really like the orb of storm along with "power charge on critical" + " Increased critical damage, which gives you a considerable damage increase, as well as giving you power charges.

Well that's it guys, I hope you liked it soon I'll post more builds for you, PEACE!

Last edited by ViniciusBRz on May 25, 2017, 4:41:25 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2017, 4:36:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info