Buff the life nodes in front of profane chemistry~~!!

Please change them from 3% to 4% increased life, I find myself going near this part of the tree in many builds and it always feels punishing to waste points on the 3% nodes.
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2017, 4:58:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Sojs wrote:
Please change them from 3% to 4% increased life, I find myself going near this part of the tree in many builds and it always feels punishing to waste points on the 3% nodes.

On that note, is there ANY reason for the life nodes in the Duelist/Ranger area to be 4%? (the ones next to thick skin).
They give NOTHING but life, and thick skin isn't exactly some super powerful node that has to be gated behind bad nodes. This is pure laziness or stupidity for them to be 4% straight.
I think Bix would agree with this, I know I do.
IGN @dime
I agree, this does need a buff.
Life nodes need to be consolidated. Currently you have to spend way too many points to get a semi-decent amount of Life. It's one of the reasons ES is so much better.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Life nodes need to be consolidated. Currently you have to spend way too many points to get a semi-decent amount of Life. It's one of the reasons ES is so much better.

I think life nodes are fine there are just certain ones that need a buff -- the profane ones and as another poster mentioned above the Thick Skin wheel could use some love as well.

imo ES is only OP because the items have so much BASE ES
Life is the main resource for any kind of Life build. In that regard i believe all Life clusters should mix with defensive mechanics that directly or indirectly synergize well with Life (like Barbarism, Juggernaut, Golem's Blood) & not any kind of specialized perk (like Bloodless, Thick Skin, Devotion) which most likely will be useful in 5% of the situations.

The efficiency of the total skill points invested desperately needs reworking. No Life cluster should demand more than 3 skill points in total to fully allocate it. Some of them could be 4 skill point investments but then it would have to be a meaningful choice of either going left or right for either %Life or something else like Life Regen, respectively (similar to what they did with Soul of Steel cluster).
Last edited by TauNeosorium on May 24, 2017, 10:34:30 AM
"
Life is the main resource for any kind of Life build. In that regard i believe all Life clusters should mix with defensive mechanics that directly or indirectly synergize well with Life (like Barbarism, Juggernaut, Golem's Blood) & not any kind of specialized perk (like Bloodless, Thick Skin, Devotion) which most likely will be useful in 5% of the situations.

The efficiency of the total skill points invested desperately needs reworking. No Life cluster should demand more than 3 skill points in total to fully allocate it. Some of them could be 4 skill point investments but then it would have to be a meaningful choice of either going left or right for either %Life or something else like Life Regen, respectively (similar to what they did with Soul of Steel cluster).

I don't have any problems with the majority of life nodes and feel they are in an ok spot

However there are some that just feel lack luster, they are out of the way and still give small amounts of % hp to skill them.

edit: I think the reasoning behind some of the HP nodes having nice bonuses is because they are near the pure STR // hybrid STR classes that should have a bonus for choosing that class.
Last edited by Sojs on May 24, 2017, 2:32:15 PM
bump
These 3 nodes are good (in comparison with many 5% nodes) if you rely on life flasks instead of:

If you do use FT then they are lousy. FT is sort of too strong for some life builds. Unique flasks == OP problem I guess.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info