LF Last Person to Push Ladder 3.0

As I mentioned in the topic me and my friends are looking for the last person (dps) to join our push ladder group for the upcoming league.Something about us we are a group of friends who push ladder for the last 5 leagues and we always end up in top 10 sometimes top 5 spots in the ladder.We are looking for a no life kind of guy who is ready to sacrfice first couple of days into the league basicaly playing the game with breaks for food/sleep ofc except we expect from u to know basic stuff about maping/trading.We will have dedicated trader and stuff like that prefer if people who are interested in joining us allready have some experience when it comes to push ladder and who have at least one level 100 on his account.On top of that discord/teamspeak is a must pls do not bother us if voice is a problem for u if u need more information u can always catch us in game or in discord (there is always someone from our group online ) so it should not be a problem to contact with us.

IGN : _Popac ,Guraj93 ,Fyndel

For more information as I mentioned allready come discord we will explain everything.

https://discord.gg/WEd9zc
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2017, 12:07:09 AM
I'm up if it's going to be on HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info